Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking on the forum for a while now and registered over a week ago.........only just realised my activation e-mail had gone to my junk box!

anyway ordered 15/12/12 and was given a delivery Date of 1st March.......ordered exclusiv 1.7 4x4 with heated seats in Misty Lake. Was told a few weeks ago that it would more likely be June but the dealer had found the same car in velvet red that I could have in March! Decided to change colour.........not many red seem to have been ordered! Pick it up on Saturday and very excited!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do............not seen many pictures of the red ones! Hoping I like it as it wasn't the one I originally ordered. Mind you my Quashqai is due a service, MOT and tax so really pleased I won't have to fork out for all of that!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Mokkamayhem
If you search under the name Findles you will find a velvet red one. Looks absolutely gorgeous. Glad I ordered one, just not too happy about the wait.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mokkadna
You are right, the velvet red looks great. roll on Saturday, glad my dealer rang round to find me an alternative to the June delivery!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Glad to be of help.
Don't forget to post some pictures and a review of your mokka when you get it. I am in need of a regular fix now till I get to pick mine up.
Hope you don't have any problems with it when it arrives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts