Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is.still wrapped up Awaiting my collection Friday. Can't wait!

Would post more pics but its saying all the photos are named the same on my iphone so can't download them with same file name and I don't think I can change file names on iphone?
Cheers

·
Registered
505 Posts
Looking good and idon'tthink you can change file names on youriPhone. You will need to connect to a computer go into my computer selectiPhoneand go into folder where your photos are stored and change them that way.

Andy

·
Registered
66 Posts
At last...i've had my fix of a white SE in the flesh. Don't care that it's only half of one...saves me keep looking at pagesin the brochure. Thanks Skavish

·
Registered
335 Posts
Jealous.... That's what mines going to look like!! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I can't wait! Buzzin. The wife dosent seem to care! She don't understand. Will deffo get some photos done over the weekend, will go crazy with the camera. I know people who are still waiting appreciate the pics as did I when your waiting.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Skavish - enjoy,mate. Not sleeping????? You lucky b*?!er! Just 8 weeks to go for me!

·
Registered
584 Posts
collecting my Mokka 1.7 Cdti Exclusiv aut friday morning and cannot wait, will upload loads of photos of outside and inside the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts