1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div ="msg">
Is it just me that's a sceptic?
Looks at the dates and time of all posts by Ade6873

Would you start off with ride quality, then remember that your gearbox bolts had snapped?
Probably a jealous Nissan owner.

Can the moderators lock those threads?

Joined 13 Apr 2013 at 7:33am
Last Visit 13 Apr 2013 at 10:23am
Really disappointed with the ride quality

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 7:38am
Gearbox mount bolts SNAPPED

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 7:43am
Spare spacer wheel

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 7:46am

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 10:05am

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 10:21am

·
Registered
196 Posts
Blum said:
<DIV ="msg">Is it just me that's a sceptic?
Looks at the dates and time of all posts by Ade6873

Would you start off with ride quality, then remember that your gearbox bolts had snapped?
Probably a jealous Nissan owner.

Can the moderators lock those threads?

Joined 13 Apr 2013 at 7:33am
Last Visit 13 Apr 2013 at 10:23am
Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 7:38am
Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 7:43am
Spare spacer wheel
Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 7:46am
Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 10:05am
Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 10:21am

You sure it was'nt the 1st April

·
Registered
600 Posts
Does appear to be rather dubious at best . Perhaps if someone messaged him ? Reality check .

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Number Six said:
Does appear to be rather dubious at best . Perhaps if someone messaged him ? Reality check .
He would then think we were bothered, that's why I started a new thread instead on adding to one of his in case he is on email alerts for his posts.

·
Registered
600 Posts
The growing trend for review sites to be populated by paid detractors offering their " user reviews " is alarming . Add to that those that just wish to cause mischief , and , doubtless distortions can occur . At least forum spamming is not an issue here , or if it is , it is well policed .

·
Registered
490 Posts
I can lock the threads, but... at the moment I don't really have any reason to... it's all speculation and as yet Ade6873 hasn't broken any rules. Obviously, as I have eyes like a sh*thouse rat i'll be keeping an eye on things, but until something happens that warrants a lock then I've got to leave them open.

Hey, you never know, he / she might have bought that Mokka that cropped up on eBay a while back with the clattered back end

·
Registered
344 Posts
You will always get other car forum members joining to troll. The car site I admined had "Ford" added to the swear filter as we used to get members joining to troll

·
Registered
240 Posts
Very 'dodgy' looking - all posts in approx 3hr period. Came & went like ships that pass in the night - did'nt even leave themself enough time to complain about the colour that 'they' ordered!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Dawn said:
You will always get other car forum members joining to troll. The car site I admined had "Ford" added to the swear filter as we used to get members joining to troll

Clearly these people need to get out more and get a life!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
My spider sense went all wiggy at the time hence my remark about the ride issue must have been before the gearbox sheered off but as LS said no rules were broken so I just had to monitor.

·
Registered
349 Posts
But WHO nicked the Tea thread. that was more interesting!!!

More tea vicar?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts