Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Learning to fly is maybe one of the most challenging things I have ever done, my progress is very very slow, so far I am just working on my tail in and left and right

in orientations. I'm flying a Nano cpx and using Phoenix sim, I am looking at anything that will help and was wondering if getting a quadcopter ( maybe a Blade Mqx )

would help or hinder my progress in flying CP **LINK REMOVED**

Thanks for any advise

Dave

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
374 Posts
Love Stallion said:
Dude, having read your post and reviewed other posts you have made i have to ask.... you do know this is a forum for a car, don't you?
And not a RC car, a regular sit in and drive one.

·
Registered
163 Posts
i fly aeroplanes - i think hes talking about helecopters!

·
Registered
315 Posts
If you can fly a heli and ride a quad you're more of a ninja than me. I fly RC helis and that's hard enough

·
Registered
59 Posts
This post is typical of leading you to click on a website to either buy or infect your machine with some sort of virus. The very fact it is nothing to do with the forum subject makes some users all the more curious to click on any link.
I strongly suspect this ain't the only forum this message will have been posted on.
Before you know it your delivery dates will be intercepted and your Mokka' deliveries will be redirected to some Eastern European country where they will be recycled into some equine processing equipment. This is of course after you have transferred your ransom money via western union to try and secure you loved ones safety in arriving at the dealers.
Could also be the reason some of the members are having AFL problems. I wonder if they have clicked on the links?????
Edited by: Baconsarni

1 - 9 of 9 Posts