Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took a Mokka out for a test drive today after delays caused by me falling ill for 2 weeks. Which was nice over Christmas!
Both me and the missus were given the keys and told to take it on a proper good run by ourselves which was nice as could put it through its paces lol. We both loved everything about it and so decided we wanted one. After a good drive in it we decided we wanted a white Exclusiv.
Got back to dealership where myself and family have brought cars from for years and said what we were after expecting to be told the wait will be months after reading all the stories on here, only to be told that they have a white Exclusiv in their compund, but with satnav. Ready to go. Apart from being registered etc. Was a bit dubious as didn't fancy spending more on the satnav. So after negotiating a great p/x on my 56 plate diesel Astra he made a call and threw in the upgraded radio for free
Also a spare wheel. (though im thinking it was already in the car)
So will be picking it up hopefully next Saturday

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep i have a couple of pictures however these are from when i went to sign the
papers and check the car out myself last Saturday and there not the greatest. I only picked it up
yesterday afternoon and its been snowy dark and to cold to do it any justice.
I'll take some more either tomorrow or weekend for you. (have a works van during the week so don't use car much till weekends)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looks good !! Got yourself a great deal getting the sat nav thrown in. I enquired about one but it didn't warrant spending the extra £800.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I know what you mean about the cost of the sat nav. If it hadnt of been thrown in for free I would have waited as like yourself I coulnd't justify it. Saying that though it is nice having it. Do have some questions about it which i have posted else where on here. Hope your one turns up soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts