Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my car in for recall on the brakes, since I have got it back noticed couple of weeks ago the wipers are going scatty now, they go on when I start the car, stop where they want on the window, pull the stalk down my headlights come on, absolutley doing my knapper in now with the winter and the spray.

I have arranged to put it in on Wednesday they said if it's not related to the update I will be charged I hate this garage with a passion as last time the gear box needed a part replaced they gave me the car back without the engine bolted to the subframe, my brother in law found the bolts on the tray under it, love my car hate the service. Has any one experienced the wipers going metal after a software update, as they go into the Ecu? If not Ill not bother putying it in and get my brother in law to fix it..

Tia.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I put my car in for recall on the brakes, since I have got it back noticed couple of weeks ago the wipers are going scatty now, they go on when I start the car, stop where they want on the window, pull the stalk down my headlights come on, absolutley doing my knapper in now with the winter and the spray.

I have arranged to put it in on Wednesday they said if it's not related to the update I will be charged I hate this garage with a passion as last time the gear box needed a part replaced they gave me the car back without the engine bolted to the subframe, my brother in law found the bolts on the tray under it, love my car hate the service. Has any one experienced the wipers going metal after a software update, as they go into the Ecu? If not Ill not bother putying it in and get my brother in law to fix it..

Tia.
Type "Wipers" into the search bar and lots of similar symptoms come up.

Here's one to be getting on with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts