Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
Does anybody know if the wing mirrors automatically fold in on the SE spec when deadlocking the doors?

Thanks!
Jules

·
Registered
208 Posts
You have to do it via mirror switch inside all models..

·
Registered
110 Posts
yes mine has folding mirrors thou not automatic you need to switch. auto deadlock also.
i have se mokka

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just wondered if any of you clever people out there have figured out how to make the door mirrors fold in automatically when the car is locked with the remote fob when leaving the car. I just can't remember to do it manually.

·
Registered
600 Posts
There may well be a possibility that it may exist as an option when the Mokka is hooked up to a laptop at the dealers , but it is by no means a cert.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
There was a company that made a mod for the Qashqai to do exactly that

·
Registered
264 Posts
As i was on the insignia forum their is a guy who knows everything about VX electronics so i have pm`d him to ask if it can be done if it can he will know, So i will wait to see if i get back a pm.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I know the Saab 9-3 did it, as long as you had the convenience pack by pressing n holding the lock button to fold them and then they would automatically fold out past a certain speed limit(10mph ish) so with that being based on the old vectra platform you would like to think it may work on the mokka.

As previously said bet its a tech2/GMDI link change required by a software flag if it's there.

·
Registered
767 Posts
The mirrors should be programmed to fold asany open windows closewhen the car is locked.
Edited by: Flat Eric

·
Registered
197 Posts
The Owners manual says that you should turn the mirror control button back to "0" then push the control backwards. Both exterior mirrors will fold. Push the control backwards again - both exterior mirrors will return to their original postion.
There is no mention of an automatic movement on locking but i do expect it is possible as the windows auto close on a key fob press.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Flat Eric said:
The mirrors should be programmed to fold asany open windows closewhen the car is locked.
What a good idea, I can see you've been thinking again, know you know what the doctor told you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts