Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Many thanks for your response. I will book my car into the garage now and ask them to replace the seal.
will post how I get on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
could someone let me know exactly what seal the dealership replaced to fix problem as my dealership have replaced all the seals around the small fixed glass also had new glass now, still unacceptably noisey, any dealership saying this is the aerodynamics of the vehicle are talking crap

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, regarding the wind noise from the back of my Mokka. - I'm taking mine to the Dealer on Thursday so will know more then. The door seals seem fine though as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got the same problem with mine. Rear passenger door sounds like the wind is getting in somewhere when on the motorway etc.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Got the same problem but with my soon to be returned Astra but only with rear passenger window open. My solution was to ban passengers from opening saidbrear window. Was thinking of fitting hekos to tje mokka when i take delivery of my mokka but worried as as its a motability vehicle and im not supposed to cause damage to vehicle. Can anybody tell me if fitting hekos would cause damage.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mokka Mad Dave said:
Got the same problem but with my soon to be returned Astra but only with rear passenger window open. My solution was to ban passengers from opening saidbrear window. Was thinking of fitting hekos to tje mokka when i take delivery of my mokka but worried as as its a motability vehicle and im not supposed to cause damage to vehicle. Can anybody tell me if fitting hekos would cause damage.
Hi mokka as Dave , no the heko's won't cause any damage , they fit in the window channels, held with double sided tape ( already on ) and 2 metal clips per window , will come off easily when you want to change if you take it easy removing the clips , or you can leave then in and get a new set off eBay , I took a set off my corsa when I changed that a couple of years ago with no problem , hope that helps ...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would get someone to sit in the back to double check the door when being driven. If confirmed its the door rather than the window, check that the door is sitting correctly and if so it could be the rubber surround at fault and would need replacing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would get someone to sit in the back to double check the door when being driven. If confirmed its the door rather than the window, check that the door is sitting correctly and if so it could be the rubber surround at fault and would need replacing.
Thanks ..was thinking of the door seals

·
Registered
6 Posts
Noise on my 2015 mokka 1.6 petrol too. Keep thinking window was not fully closed. Would need to check the seal too.. also the coolant is always getting topped up!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts