Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some wind deflectors on LMF Vauxhall's website so ordered them straight away, thought I would share some pictures for anyone thinking about getting them. Great product and super fast delivery.

I don't know if I took enough pictures...

·
Registered
584 Posts
mine has the bars on the roof, so whats the wind defelector?

·
Registered
236 Posts
On the windows jcol.

I've just ordered mine too from the same place

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wind deflectors are the black plastic things that go around the top of the window. The allow you to have the window open without the wind/rain coming in too much.

These are available from LMF Vauxhall http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/Wind-Deflectors-Mokka/
Great service over the phone, really knew straight away what I was after. I have used them before in the past and also had great service. Delivery was fast and I got texts to my phone telling me the times etc they would be delivered. Highly recommended! easy to fit as well.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Gez said:
Wind deflectors are the black plastic things that go around the top of the window. The allow you to have the window open without the wind/rain coming in too much.

These are available from LMF Vauxhall http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/Wind-Deflectors-Mokka/
Great service over the phone, really knew straight away what I was after. I have used them before in the past and also had great service. Delivery was fast and I got texts to my phone telling me the times etc they would be delivered. Highly recommended! easy to fit as well.
Never had them before Gez.
How do you fit them on. Do they flex into position or what.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have self adhesive strips on them which to be honest aren't much use but you put them into position and then you have little metal clips which go in between the deflector and the door seal which holds them in place. If you put in "wind deflector fitting" on Youtube then you will find tutorials on their for other cars, basically all the same to fit.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Gez said:
You have self adhesive strips on them which to be honest aren't much use but you put them into position and then you have little metal clips which go in between the deflector and the door seal which holds them in place. If you put in "wind deflector fitting" on Youtube then you will find tutorials on their for other cars, basically all the same to fit.
Thanks will take a look at them.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do they actually stop the wind howling in, or just cut it down?

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts