Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow MOKKA lovers, I ordered my MOKKA SE (Automatic) in Misty Lake, November, it's at step 3 according to the tracking e-mail,I assumed it was being built in the UK!!, but after reading some posts, I maybe wrong.Thank you to the chap in Cardiff for posting the picture of his MOKKA in MISTY LAKE, I must admit, Istarted doubting whether I had made the right choice,thinking it was a bit TOO blue and it's too late to change my mind!, but now I'm loving the colour thanks to your picture. PHEW!!! Hubby would not have been pleased with me.
How I refrain from calling 'vauxhalls' EVERY DAY asking where it is, god only knows, I'm sooo excited.

Happy Mokka Motoring!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you ordered it in November it could well have been delivered on the 'fidelio' which docked two weeks ago. Please see the other thread in orders. A lot of people have collected theirs, mine should be here next week.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered mine in January I was told by the salesman it would be here by March then as I was getting excited about delivery I was told it will not be until April,NOW he tells me it will not be here till May, I would not mind but I sold my Astra in March and now have no vehicle to drive

·
Registered
434 Posts
John it's the classic line at he minute oh 12 weeks delivery ,you sign, then oh high demand will take approx 6 months

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ive since rang garage to get tracking number, told the vehicle will now hopefully arrive in June. I have tried to do a deal with the garage I have offered to buy another car from their show room for the price of the deposit I am putting down, when the Mokka arrives they buy it back off me and put the money for the car as a deposit for the Mokka It may work fingers crossed (I sold my car hoping to get the Mokka in March)

·
Registered
264 Posts
The ways things are going more like 6 months+ waiting time.
Edited by: FX_Red

·
Registered
264 Posts
When i thought about ordering i was told July ish so thats why i decided to go for a stock car then dealer said it is now over 6 months waiting time.

·
Registered
572 Posts
We have all been saying on here though that anything ordered in January was, irrespective of what dealers were saying, going to take 6 months. I ordered in early December and hope to have it by end of May. I spoke to the salesman yesterday and told him 'you told me not to join a forum as they don't know anything and just give false information, well for your information they are the ONLY ones who've told the truth about this car and they know far more than any of you in the dealership'. I suggested he join. He got my point.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Was there much left of this salesman after you finished with him AlyG ? Or have his next of kin been informed ?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Number Six said:
Was there much left of this salesman after you finished with him AlyG ? Or have his next of kin been informed ?
I would reply but my wifi in the jail cell is about to run ........

·
Registered
18 Posts
We are still talking but if he doesn't get me a temp. run around he may get a right ear bending

·
Registered
264 Posts
AlyG said:
We have all been saying on here though that anything ordered in January was, irrespective of what dealers were saying, going to take 6 months. I ordered in early December and hope to have it by end of May. I spoke to the salesman yesterday and told him 'you told me not to join a forum as they don't know anything and just give false information, well for your information they are the ONLY ones who've told the truth about this car and they know far more than any of you in the dealership'. I suggested he join. He got my point.

LOl u have to love dealers who haven`t got a clue good dealers will go on forums and find out what is being said. Take VXROnline which is run by Vauxhall and their is about 2 dealers that use it and their fore know what is happening and then provide a good service.
I remember when me and the Mrs went to our local dealers to see if they could beat a price in which we had got from a dealer on the forum so after 5 mins we can not get any where near that price lol. so then he just went on and on about u know they are bringing a special edition VXR out 360 bhb i said no they not he said yes i have seen the spec on it.
So let him finnish i said look no they are not and he said and who told u they not The Mrs pops up VXR product manager at Griffin house is that good enough for you lol.

His face was quality.

Edited by: FX_Red

·
Registered
196 Posts
John said:
I ordered mine in January I was told by the salesman it would be here by March then as I was getting excited about delivery I was told it will not be until April, NOW he tells me it will not be here till May, I would not mind but I sold my Astra in March and now have no vehicle to drive  
Hi, ordered mine in reading in jan, was given April as estimated delivery now looking at july, salemen are just trying to get your money!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh well, may as well forget about it for a while, one consolation, I'm not having to dish outthe repayments! The Salesman has respite for now - once I get started his ears will be bleeding from my ranting!! BIG UP THE MASSIVE FOR ESSEX! LOL. Keep posting your progress though Peeps. Oh Yes! I asked the salesman about the discontinuation of Misty Lake, he said, don't listen to people on the Forum, they just start silly rumours!!??? Yeah well, so far so wrong eh?? we'll see.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have only paid £250 deposit, and that he said if I wanted to cancel the order I would get my £250 back, it seems soooo ridiculous to say a delivery date when they should knowdefinitelyit would take longer.
I was offered a stock car but not to the specs. i wanted and wrong colour the salesman also said if I could find oneunder a different dealer they would try to buy it off them for me (he did say they are not likely to do that)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I too like most of you have been given the run around by the dealer - ordered a standard 1.7 cdti techline in borocay blue with no optionsin feb on the understading it was a pre orderstock car and would be delivered by end of march. Just checked with dealer todayto be told they have absolutely no idea when or if the car will arrive. I asked for a tracking number and put this in the tracking website. Car came up and had not even beengiven a build slot yet!!!! I have thrown my dummy out and cancelled the order!Still wanting a mokka I rang round other local dealersand in less than 20 mins found the same car at a dealers in bury available to pick up on saturday!!!!!!.( they have 2 in stock!!!)Cant belive my absolute luck but cant help thinking this is also madness!!!!Really think Vauxhall need to get their act together as they have a car in demand and can't come up with the goods!!!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Were near Preston what's the dealership in bury and what have they,we ordered ours on the 4/2 still no build slot either Edited by: Pammartin75

·
Registered
572 Posts
gjm91 said:
I too like most of you have been given the run around by the dealer - ordered a standard 1.7 cdti techline in borocay blue with no optionsin feb on the understading it was a pre orderstock car and would be delivered by end of march. Just checked with dealer todayto be told they have absolutely no idea when or if the car will arrive. I asked for a tracking number and put this in the tracking website. Car came up and had not even beengiven a build slot yet!!!! I have thrown my dummy out and cancelled the order!Still wanting a mokka I rang round other local dealersand in less than 20 mins found the same car at a dealers in bury available to pick up on saturday!!!!!!.( they have 2 in stock!!!)Cant belive my absolute luck but cant help thinking this is also madness!!!!Really think Vauxhall need to get their act together as they have a car in demand and can't come up with the goods!!!!!

That is completely insane! My (albeit limited) understanding was that ALL dealers have access to the car availability throughout the UK so this just smacks of complete and utter USELESS SERVICE. I would be furious if it was me!

I nipped into the dealer last week and they had a 4x4 in the showroom on display so there are clearly Mokkas around.

I understand (to a point) delays when they are non standard specs but this story is just beyond a joke.

Well done for getting what you wanted and I trust you will be getting your money completely refunded.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts