Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All,

Well my Mokka has been built according to the Vauxhall Order Workbench and my dealer has confirmed this with a screengrab below. Can't fault the guy, as he has been upfront and honest and always has time to show me what stage the build is at. Plus he's more than compensated me for the extra delay, i.e. MOTing my Part-Ex and paying towards my Reg Plate as we didn't want a '13' Plate.

Does anyone know what the 'Current Location' code means?. I just want this to mean 'It's on the boat' but I think it's somewhere in between the Factory and the Docks in South Korea.

Cheers - Chris

·
Registered
767 Posts
Well you are somewhere between these two. Whatever that means.

38 - Built - Vehicle leaves manufacturer conveyor

40 - Passed to Sales - Vehicle is received by sales

42 - Shipped Ex-gate - Vehicle is received by sales compound

Your dealer sounds pretty good compared to some of the horror stories.

I was with mine yesterday for a "catchup" & he phoned some department at Vauxhall HQ & gave them my Vehicle number like the oneat the top of your screen grab. He then reeled off :- Car is built, loaded & on the Fidelio due at Bristol docks26th March weather etc permitting.

He said he willthen get a phone call when it gets to :-

48 - Handed to carrier - Delivery up to 5 working days.

This is the point at which the
vehicle is handed to thetransporter companyfor delivery & where the back log of cars is holding things up this end. They are tasked to deliver within 5 working days but he says they are failing to meet this deadline by going over byanything up to 2 weeks.

After the phone call he then has to gauge when to allocate a PDI slot. He'd have more chance guessing the right lottery numbers. And so the wait goes on.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting that, hope the delays are sorted by the End of April.

I rang Vauxhall about my Corsa Warraty and got onto the Mokka, the guy said he would follow mine up until delivery, will ring next week and email me when it moves up a step/event.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Bandage_Boy said:
Morning All,

Well my Mokka has been built according to the Vauxhall Order Workbench and my dealer has confirmed this with a screengrab below.  Can't fault the guy, as he has been upfront and honest and always has time to show me what stage the build is at.  Plus he's more than compensated me for the extra delay, i.e. MOTing my Part-Ex and paying towards my Reg Plate as we didn't want a '13' Plate.

Does anyone know what the 'Current Location' code means?.  I just want this to mean 'It's on the boat' but I think it's somewhere in between the Factory and the Docks in South Korea.

Cheers - Chris

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know where my mokka is, stuck in the docks awaiting transportation, was told monday now could be friday next week.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The thread is Where's Mine. Not Your's

·
Registered
767 Posts
Bandage_Boy said:
The thread is Where's Mine. Not Your's

They are just rubbing it in nowaren't they?

Still look on the bright side. Their's are wearing out quicker than ours are.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
247 Posts
I think my Mokka is where your Mokka is

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yours looks like mine, but I've not seen mine yet - have you stole my one? Is yours really mine & I did'nt get what should be mine because you got it?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Do you know what ship your mokka is on? How do you find out?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts