Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening. I have been tracking the Fidelio, as I am hoping my car is on it. When I looked on the Portbury site it shows the boat s due in tomorrow 29th March and leaves again the same day. As far as I can make out the boat is then owing to Sheerness, does anyone know if this correct. If it is will some of the Mokka cars come off in Sheeness as well as Portbury, Bristol. Thank you

·
Registered
197 Posts
I expect it will be going to sheerness but the plan says to load/discharge cars. so it could be either

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I was hoping my Mokka might be offloaded in Sheerness , for Kent / South East distribution.....just have to keep waiting
Edited by: mokka078

·
Registered
197 Posts
Fidelio hasnow left the UK coast so hopefully all of our mokkas have been off loaded. just wonder which direction they will arrive from if they got deposited at either port?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi hads123456789 - I saw somewhere that ALL the cars were unloaded at Bristol, mate. It was only carrying a small amount of 'other' cargo round to Sheerness. Looks our Moks will be 'comin' outta the West'! M4-M25-A2-M2-Thanet Way sounds familiar.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Im hoping mine comes off the M25 and heads down M23to brighton.A slightly longer route than the A21 but its much quicker than queing in those stupid works from jct 8-5 that will be there for another year. It may add a whole extra day to the "estimated delivery date".

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sorry hads123456789 - had a 'brain-fart'. Had it in my mind you were from Broadstairs (even tho' it clearly shows your abode with your name)! Are you talking about where they put out about 8-10 miles of cones to then only see 3 blokes planting trees on the embankment??

·
Registered
197 Posts
that and the 8-10 miles of war time trench that they have dug between the two carriage ways meaning no fast lane. pluseveryone made to use the hard shoulder so it backs up as soon as someone breaks down.

Im certainly not in broadstairs but did look at the mokka while in lakeside shopping centre at darford on its release week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts