Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which part of the UK are you in?

Interesting to see where the cars are going against who already has one andwhere the coming arrivals will be distributed.

Please also leave a comment to state if you have it or when you are supposed to be getting yours.

Thanks

Edited by: Glassy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Located in Staffordshire , ordered mid November , track my vauxhall states that delivery expected April 5th 2013
spec is: Tech line 1.7 cdti awd , summit white with reversing camera

·
Registered
94 Posts
South East - not ordered yet as awaiting for all toothing problems, which naturally come with all new cars, to be solved within reason and waiting for my old car loan to end. Test driven already butstill 25% unsure. Expecting to want/need a new car in June/July 13
. Edited by: sebaso67

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi guys. Spoke to my dealer within the last hour & they still don't know!!! They say they will put a 'chaser' on it on Monday & let come back to me. I have read a lot of the postings in the various topics & I have to say that, until today, I have not even bothered progressing my order, because of the comments being made - I KNOW I'M GONNA BE WAITING A LONG TIME! Ordered on Sat 17th Nov and the only sure thing is is that the dealership have had my (and all yours,I've no doubt) £500 deposit for approx 7wks to basically be able to tell us NAFF ALL!! Keep smiling everyone - all good things come to those who wait.....& wait & wait & wait & wait!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Derbyshire.
Wanted for the 1st march but have been give an initial date since as 23rd march.
Have not been given a tracker reference yet but wouldn't be checking anyway with my date being someway off. If I went on and found it put back to April I would be getting depressed and I don't want that thanks.
Edited by: KevYouson

·
Registered
47 Posts
South Midlands
Ordered 17th November, delivered 30th November from dealer in South Yorkshire (local dealers couldn't supply until late March)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bonnie Scotland!! AND I took delivery of mine at 8.30am this morning! Had a 150 mile journey home, so gradually getting used to her!! Defo worth the wait! Love love love My Mokka!! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Another one in Scotland.

Coatbridge 12 miles east of Glasgow
Ordered 1.7 cdti SE in Boracay Blue 2wd 01 Sept 12 and took delivery 04 Jan 13.

Great little car and well worth the wait

1 - 20 of 50 Posts