Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Renewed insurance with the 3 year deal today I'm happy with the premium and being 78 years old the knowledge that for the next 3 years I've got all singing all dancing cover in other words everything is covered -- peace of mind and no worries but can't afford to make any claims -- I know it's a gamble but what the **** and mods declared

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Ok no problem -- bearing in mind my age (78) and the renewal with my current supplier was £512 and every year the premium will rise and saga wanted £567 and taking into consideration what my premium could be at the next renewal with current supplier I considered the fixed Saga price of £567 would be a bargain -- everyone has different circumstances but for me it shouted "buy me"

·
Registered
723 Posts
I went with Saga in July, best quote i got of £228 for Crossland X , but i wasn't aware their
car insurance was fixed for 3 years, i know they have been advertising 3 years fixed for the
house insurance

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought my Mokka last week, part way through my policy on the previous car, which was 3 years older. Altogether I’m paying around £320, including breakdown cover and business use. I had a look on the comparison sites, and the lowest quote was £270. Not worth cancelling the existing policy, though.

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
I just wonder if it will be with no strings attached. We paid upfront in April so probably get a cold cup of tea.

Graphics Teapots

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I give up :) car insurance is a mistry -- I was playing around on comparison website and I discovered that a fiat 595 turisimo 165 bhp was cheaper insurance than my 1.4 mokka ---- ok the 595 is a higher insurance group than the mokka but it was a bit of shock, mokka group 12 and 595 group 13 -- ok really nothing in it being as the fiat is faster and sportier I would have considered the mokka would have been cheaper

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
Maybe the Fiat being smaller it's cheaper to repair! o_O

41 - 51 of 51 Posts