Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what people are paying out there for there Mokka on insurance...

I have full NCB and aged 39 nearly 40 but have 3 points for speeding and i have a claim against me after someone drove into the back of me :( and i lost the fight... Go figure! but after all that with my protected NCB my insurance is £365 Full Comp.... and i live in the Midlands,

Craig

·
Registered
197 Posts
My quote back in novemberwas about £350 (best)with 5yrs no claims but that was on an exclusive and have ordered an SE since. Im 27yrs old with no motoring convictions and any previous bumps over 5 years old now.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Cheapest mine has come in at for a Techline, with the missus added as a driver, fully comp, 3 points for speeding and 3 years NCB = £239.
Now, considering my Ka was costing me £550 i have no idea what's going on here but i'm not complaining.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Compare the market came in with

That is Unemployed (well I call it retired!) no points and the Missus on it.
Just on the edge of North London.

·
Registered
167 Posts
has anyone done a quote with Admiral and has a Flex Fix bike carrier?
Did you have to mention this?

According to them it has to be mention as it wont be covered if its damaged in an accident.

·
Registered
313 Posts
My quotes have been a bit all over the show.
But been coming back at roughly 420 a year.
8 years ncb
no points
1 none fault claim (settled)
a respectable part of the wirral.

My insurance costs have always been a bit random though, my ex could insure my current car (2.0turbo petrol astra coupe) cheaper than I could, she was 4 years younger 2 fault claims and 6 points lol, make sense of that one.

·
Registered
494 Posts
WTF. I must live on another planet as my quote was £500. I'm 50 the boss is 40 both with full NCB, no points. Locked drive or garage.
Mind you, my Clio is £550 and its 9 yr old.

It must be the area. North East Manchester.

·
Super Moderator
9,010 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just got my renewal through, its gone up £30, had one accident this year, not my fault and other party fully paid out. 6 years NCB (protected), 0 points and only Social Domestic and Pleasure use as I work from Home, only travel to train station when needed to be in office.
Aviva still cheapest cover who I am with now, they want £330 for renewal.

·
Super Moderator
9,010 Posts
There you go the Pug 3008 is the most expensive to insure -- a good reason not to buy one ?

Confirmatory bias, as you omitted to mention number 13 Peugeot Partner Tepee which is cheaper. :tsurprise:

·
Super Moderator
9,010 Posts
Slight problem, your example isn't a vehicle and we have wandered off topic. :wink:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts