Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question of taste, but what are you keeping in your (plentifull) storage boxes? Here are a couple of pics of what i keep in my Mokka's compartment box.
Underseat storage;

Upper (glove) box;

Lower (glove) box;

<div align="left">

<div align="left">
<div align="left">and a nifty little place for a carton of milk.....seriously though it prevents spillages whilst on the move

<div align="left">

<div align="left">
There are many other compartments inside the Mokka and I wonder what others are keeping in theirs?

(p.s. the circular cap thingy, is acontainer i kept from my previousZafira which fits perfectly into one of the two cup holders).

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ah yeah it's supposed to be an ash tray isn't it. I have one from a Corsa in which I used to store M & Ms of Malteasers.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'd love to comment but as I still have 2 months to wait to actually GET the car I can't....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Picture 1 - Kirby, you cheap-skate - should have ordered it with sat-nav!
That would have left that drawer ready for more crap! Still - you have the last laugh-at least you've got yours to put S*?t in!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
My Astra has one CD in but that CD has tons of mp3s on.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a few funny comments on this post;
Thought i'd upload some pics to give u a few examples of what to put inside the 'oh so many' compartments.

There may be one cd case in glove box, but its holding a few cd's.
Didn't opt for the Sat Nav version, I prefer the all round driving experience including the use of a good old fashioned map (queue future arguments with the navigator).

(i didn't post a pic of the tyre well for spare wheel as its still empty and waiting for my dealer to pull his finger out and get me my wheel.....please
).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Zig62 said:
Honestly? - ONE CD?
I've had a Renault for the last 3 years, one of the iMusic special editions so I have an iPod in the glove box linked to the stereo. Never played a CD in the car!

CDs... Old school.

My only problem with the entertainment in the Mokka is that the iPod connection isn't tucked away inside one of the storage compartments. Worried about needing Blu tack or an elastic band to stop the iPod sliding around.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I only have one CD in the car and that'll probably never get played, never did in the old car. Question for you all though, does the SE still have the under-seat storage drawers, mine doesn't and I'm not sure if it's because of the semi electric seats it has or if it's just missing?

Any ideas???

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wellfan,
Thats.....err.....handy (snigger)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Isn't there a place for your sun glasses down around your knees on the drivers side?

If I do my normal trick I'll try to plan carefully what to put in the spaces and then never actually end up putting anything in them because I want stuff that deserves to be in them in there....

·
Registered
374 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
Isn't there a place for your sun glasses down around your knees on the drivers side
SE has a sunglasses holder above drivers right shoulder.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is exclusive model, you have to make do with what you got.....this is only a suggestion by the way people

·
Registered
315 Posts
Gloveboxes are so much smaller these days, whats that little one on top of the dash on the passenger side all about? just about squeeze a rizla packet in there.

Gloveboxes used to be cavernous voids!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts