Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read this review of the Mokka's sister from the bow tie stable . Please read and ask yourself, have I heard most of this before ?

Trax review Edited by: Number Six

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Must have been mainland Europe press day , as similar reviews have now appeared on Autoexpress and Autocar web sites . Must say they have been more generous in their appraisals , reserving final judgement until after the UK tuned version has been tested . I wonder , if I may ask if it is the intention of those that administer this site to extend the remit to the Trax ? Don't know if that would be a good thing or not , but with so many similarities , it might be a consideration .

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was told by my Vauxhall dealer Chevrolet's are made on the same production line as the Mokka and he thinks with priority over Mokka's, Chevrolet's go mostly for American market I believe, don't quote me on that, so could that be the reason Mokka's take so long to manufacture.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trax not sold in USA only Canada in America so far . The Buick Encore is the Yank Tank , which is fundamentally a Mokka .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts