Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SE

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mokka is available in four trims: S, Exclusiv, Tech Line and SE - which one are you going for?

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
506 Posts
SE hopefully. All depends in how the seating suits SWMBO who has some physical problems that may well be alleviated by the multitude of adjustments in these supposedly ergonomic seats. Roll on the test drive

·
Registered
182 Posts
The exclusiv Trim seems best value

·
Registered
182 Posts
I fancied the tech trim but zero % finance is not available for this spec according to my dealer anyone else being told this?

·
Registered
490 Posts
From what my dealer said the 0% is not available on any Tech Line, not just the Mokka. Gits.
Anyhoos, i've gone the the Tech in Summit White, camera in the back end and luxury mats (haggled the price of these down tho). Of course, i want the Irmscher now i've seen it.

Am curious, is anybody stumping up the extra for the VX-R styling?

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
182 Posts
went into dealer today and ordered 1.7 cdti exclusiv manual in summit whitecould not be happier with the deal i received.
pick it up Jan 3rd (can't wait)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Im looking at a Manual 1.7CDTI 4x4 Techline with reversing camera and winter pack in misty lake.
Having checked the spec on both Tech line and Exclusivthe only differences i can physically see are:

The exclusiv has CD400, DMB as standard and ECO drive assistancedisplay as an available upgrade. 0%APR on finance.

Techline has CD600, DMB available and the ECO drive assistance display as standard.

Configuring both models to the same spec shows thatI would be paying £22,840 for the exclusive at 0% and £19,985 on the Techline. Saving £2,855 initially. Depending on the finance APR of the techline vs how much I use as a deposit I couldmake a decent saving.

Anyone else had a good look into this?

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you trading anything in? and how many years do you plan on taking it out over?

If you were not trading anything in and I'm ignoring any deposits at this stage - £19,985 at say 5% APR would cost you around £1600 in interest over 3 years - total would be around £21,600ish.. so still around a grand cheaper.

Would be even less with a deposit or trade in taken into account.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where can you get 5% APR ? it may be 5% fixed flat rate....If you took a different model you could get an FDA discount and possibly a dealer discount which would work out cheaper, also you may be able to get a Partners discount of about 5% off the total car, that why an SE would work out the better and cheaper car over all.
Talk to Drive Vauxhall for the best dealout there. check the Drive site before you order.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5% was just an example - no idea what rates dealers are currently offering on the techline

·
Registered
197 Posts
Managed to save more than the associate partners discount.
The dealer looked at the price and said I can beat that.
Good job I took 2 spec sheets I originally had 7% saving with the discount on either the SE or the Exclusive. You can't get a discount on Techline or 0%
so i did end up saving one way or another.
All the options and paint all came with a 7% discount pre VAT too.

Good job I handed him the SE version I had spec'ed up.
By the time he had worked out the full price. I managed to throw all the extra accessories in such as Gap/RTI Insurance, VX protect coatings, Velour mats, Safety pack, Cargo liner and base carrier/roof bars. with a 20% discount on all.

Not to mention the £500 of free fuel this weekend, that almost covers 50% of the accessories.
Total saving over the complete list price for it all 10.21% off. Happy with my purchase.
Of Course.

Just start the count down timer till it arrives now.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
well done hads, I wish I could be that savy. So what engine, transmission and options did you go for? How is the £500 fuel actually given to you? Who is your dealer and I take it you rate them well?

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hads123456789 said:
Managed to save more than the associate partners discount.
The dealer looked at the price and said I can beat that.
Good job I took 2 spec sheets I originally had 7% saving with the discount on either the SE or the Exclusive. You can't get a discount on Techline or 0%
so i did end up saving one way or another.
All the options and paint all came with a 7% discount pre VAT too.

Good job I handed him the SE version I had spec'ed up.
By the time he had worked out the full price. I managed to throw all the extra accessories in such as Gap/RTI Insurance, VX protect coatings, Velour mats, Safety pack, Cargo liner and base carrier/roof bars. with a 20% discount on all.

Not to mention the £500 of free fuel this weekend, that almost covers 50% of the accessories.
Total saving over the complete list price for it all 10.21% off. Happy with my purchase.
Of Course.

Just start the count down timer till it arrives now.

That sounds like a pretty good deal to me! Well done

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've gone for a SE 1.7 CDTi 4x4 with adaptive front lights, Front camera system, rear parking sensors, navi 600, space saver spare wheel and misty lake paint plus all the other accessories. Only option I didn't take was the flex fix cycle carrier.

The fuel comes as a Visa card with a £500 balance preloaded. So I'm told.
My dealer has been pretty good since I first enquired. At SLM in East Sussex.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The pre-paid Visa card sounds right - I've had one of these before. This probably means you can use it anywhere and on anything.

·
Registered
197 Posts
There was a small suggestion towards that from one of the reps that I spoke too.

Im sure it will get used up one way or another quick enough.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ordered a Techline 1.7CDTI 4x4 in Sterling Silver. It is a company car and will be delivered late January I hope.

Fancied something a little different as I am used to A4s, Insignias, Vectras, Passats etc.

I do like the metallic blue that they have in the local showroom.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just to add, I think the Techline is designed for company car drivers because it comes better kitted out but is cheaper than the Exclusiv model. It does not come with any of the zero APR deals because the price is designed to reflect companies buying it on lease terms and the lack of deals keeps the price low and therefore company car tax down.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome to the forum J1234!
Dan is the Admin, Epsilon is a dealer and Love Stallion has a mohawk.

The Mokka definitely is different to those cars, you'll have to get used to a smaller boot than the massive Insignia, on the plus side you might be able to fit into a parking space andbe able to get out. When did you make the order? It must have been pretty early if you've got a January delivery date.

As a company driver myself I did look at the TechLine because of the lower P11D value but apart from the SatNavthe SE has more toys.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts