Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just joined the club

Haven'tordered one yet as my car doesn't go back until November. Was wondering if anyone knows whats the waiting time for a new Mokka, I'm looking at the 1.7 CDTi Exclusiv in silver with the winter pack and a tow bar.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
817 Posts
Ordered 20th Nov delivery due 14th June

·
Registered
817 Posts
Little tip is to call up a few dealers as they are all given a quota tht they can order per month.

I picked a dealer that has a lot of orders hence why I have had a 7 month wait.

Ask them if there are many people on the order list before you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Another tip,ring round and see what stock cars they have, then you could get it a lot quicker! Ordered mine 15th December originally, 1.7. Cdti 4x4 exclusive in Misty Lake,only extra wanted was the winter pack. Was promised March delivery but then the dealer rang to say it would be June so I asked about stock cars. Picked up velvet red 1.7 cdti 4 x4 exclusive on 2nd March. Only difference was colour and no winter pack but actually like the colour I have better and only two of us in Lincolnshire at present so all good!

·
Registered
236 Posts
You only wait for that length of time if you let the dealers take the mick.

There are thousand if Mokkas in the country and dealers can ring around and swap stock with the options you want on the car. I did. Although I had to wait 6 weeks until it avrrived from the factory.
7 months is a joke

·
Registered
374 Posts
Current average wait for a factory order if you ordered today is close to 18 - 22 weeks.

There are some stock cars around the country depending on the actual spec you want, if you can find one of those (call a lot of dealers) then the wait would be a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't need car till my other car goes back in Nov, so was wondering when I needed to order one, I'm more than happy waiting, so will look at ordering one in the next month.

Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my car on 8th feb and my dealer told me it would be ready by end of march (which is quite obviously a lie) . I've sent emails to customer assistants at vauxhall 2 weeks ago and had no reply at all!!! I actually have had no updates what so ever regarding my car apart from my order tracking number which to be honest tells me nothing. I have a ford at the minute and they were extremely helpful when buying it and had delivery within a month. I'm quite angry with the way I'm being told nothing. And by what I've been reading it looks like I could be waiting a very long time for my car to be ready [:x

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome to MOC Swillans

Hope your Vauxhall customer experience gets better!
You should probably give your dealer a call, email is not a guaranteed method of communication.

I ordered in November and didn't hear from my dealer until February (when delivery was predicted) with a May delivery time, it is what it is, luckily i'm in no rush and not cross at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah I've spoken with him. All I got was there's a delay because the Vauxhall factory workers went on strike?? Will keep u updated!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
6 months!!!

I ordered Jan 5th - expected delivery March 24th - informed March 21st it'll be June - caught between the devil and the deep blue see - ask me would I have ordered a car that took so long to arrive in Jan - the answer would be and emphatic NO - but hey feel stuck and more than a little outraged - have little confidence now that I'll get it in June

1 - 12 of 12 Posts