Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just recieved an update on 'track your vauxhall' having placed an order in Sept, my Mokka has been at stage 2 since the end of Nov. Today, finally a hint of some movement as I have progressed on to stage 3. One more stage to go and its finally going to be mine! My delivery is due 11th Jan so this looks very promising indeed

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just got an update -

Step 3 - your car is on its way to your Retailer
This stage has been completed

·
Registered
66 Posts
just checked my tracking progress,have moved to stage 3 as well,i also have the 11th as my delivery date,fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got my stage 3 email last friday and have got an 11th of january date , the car arrived at the dealer yesterday and will be collected on sunday. Just wondering when vauxhall will tell me its ready to collect ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Still nothing for me. Got a note in my diary to speak to the dealer at the end of this month

·
Registered
313 Posts
Still stage 2 (which got completed on the 28th of december apparently.
Poor lil industrialist south korean fellows working away over christmas.

·
Registered
25 Posts
They were not, they were out joy riding in your car and having a good time then took it back to the factory and zero'd the miles. Lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Have no idea lol, nothing showing on Tracker and dealer says delivery pushed back from March to April, even though CS have said they will try to get things moving more in my favour.

Takes the ships that are transporting them a month to get here so thats a 2 month round trip so can't see it being March now.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Dawdy, for a start, I'd have expected more than 1 shipment per month so there should be more than 1 ship.
Also on the tracking 'step' , you won't see anything on the customer tracking website until your car is at Step33. This is when GM Korea allocated a production slot for your build. I've been at Step25 since 30/11 which was 2 weeks after I ordered. I was told to expect a step change from 25 to 33 in the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
There is more than 1 ship, as others have found the links etc to them, as each ship holds approximately 4000 vehicles there are a lot being shipped each time, just takes time to travel the seas lol, and my car was ordered at the beginning of November. I still think if you've ordered one of the not so popular colours you've had to wait longer

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi all

Just joined forum today to get some extra feedback and get my Mokka fix !!
Ordered my Mokka last Friday so looks like i ve got a very long wait my Mokka brochure is going to be falling apart by the time i get hold of car!!

I have ordered the SE in White with dark interior its an automaticbecause her in doors car only drive auto's its my first so should be interesting but i have driven them many times in the past.

·
Registered
45 Posts
yes I was going to ask about tracking info too dangerousDavies .

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ask your dealer for the Vauxhall order number .... once they've actually ordered it. Be aware that it can take a while before it advances and should be used as a general guidance and not gospel.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Oh and congratulations and welcome. Get the PDF version of the brochure when your physical one loses its shine. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts