Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wwanted a 1.4T exclusive4*4 in Boracay blue..One dealer told me no chance until sept 2013..Walked into anotherdealer 10 miles away and there was one on forecourt..Bought with discounts today and picking up on 3rd March..
So here I am a newbie and Mokka virgin..Please be gentle with me..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Welcome! Yes no shortage if you are happy to take a stock order. Seems the dealers were more concerned with ordering those than placing orders for specific requests :( Bad practise but it will give others the opportunity to get a Mokka with little waiting time :) Lucky you :) Bet you can't wait to get your hands on it now. Did you do a test drive? And? What are you upgrading from?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Upgrade from Ford Fiesta.. Had previously Nissan Qashqai.. Wife wanted smaller car after Nissan but now its my turn and wanted to go back to SUV..
Dont understand what you mean by being happy buying ex stock..
The car we wanted was on dealer forecourt and not registered with deliverey14 miles on clock..We test drove and were happy
Same car in other dealer was ex works and would be nigh on six months before delivery (same price).
Have I missed something here??
Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi, I did not mention EX stock ... said stock order = dealer ordered standard car with no specific customer in mind ... each dealer only has 2 slots per month to order a car ... looking at the long waiting list for specific orders and the relatively large quantity of standard stock available ... it looks like many dealers said thank you to the £500 deposit for the specific order, thenfilled all their slots withstandard stock orders and only later decided to care about the customers who's money they had already cashed in. Thus creating a 6 month waiting list for those who practically ordered their cars in November.
From QQ to FF to Mokka? That's a big change ... missed the boot space?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Been waiting since ordering in November. Have seen one in a service station but not on the road so doesn't count. Have actually forgotten what they look like so will enjoy your pictures and of course a review of your opinion on the car. Hope that ou don't have any of the problems that some have experienced. Have you got an extra's with it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My dealer in Bristol have stopped taking Mokka orders.
They are telling customers to come back in six months due to the amount of people they have waiting on there order books!

·
Registered
584 Posts
my local garage has two Mokkas in the showroom both manual gearboxes, any takers?? one blue and the other sovereign silver

·
Registered
817 Posts
jcol said:
my local garage has two Mokkas in the showroom both manual gearboxes, any takers??  one blue and the other sovereign silver
You dont happen to know what spec thy are?

Im looking fir an SE 1.7 diesel ill take any colour rther than wait til June but must have Sat Nav and rear camera

·
Registered
584 Posts
try Pomphreys of Bapchild in Kent 01795 476222

·
Registered
584 Posts
they have two manual, petrolMokkas, 1.7TDi SE 4x4 and1.6SE

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jean-Luc said:
Sharkman, what dealer is that?
My dealer is Drive Vauxhall in Avon street in Bristol.
My son picked his new Zafira up on Friday and he was told then !
He ordered his Zafira after i ordered my mokka, and I still got at least another 3 months wait....ITS NOT RIGHT!
Come on Vauxhall sort it out !!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts