Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all mokka se owners,
I have not long ordered 17cdi se in silver,i have chosen dark galvanised trim, what i like to know is what colour will dash be. i dont want blue ,black or dark grey i can live with, and i will change the spec of the car if required to get this.I have been on vauxhal self build site but the lighting in the picture does not give a clear indication of what colour the dash is.All help will be gratefully recieved.

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
morning Harper31,
thank you for your reply now if someone with a silver se can confirm that it is not blue i wont have to change the colour of my car.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
You can't get the bright blue (Adriatic with brown cocoa) in the SE only the grey/black or in some exterior colours only the double brown option. The grey on the SE from memory is a mid grey with maybe a tinge of blue but no more. Hopefully one of the members can give an example.

·
Registered
197 Posts
harper is correct. However i still wanted a blue dash but not the brown from the exclusive.
the reason i chose the SE was no brown fabric or placticmaterials.

there are pics on here of the dark/galvanised interior but i cant find them. have a look around and you will see them soon im sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts