• Snowflake White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a broad offer of ten exterior paints including solid, brilliant, metallic and new three-coat premium colours. Solid colours include Royal Blue and there is the brilliant colour Summit White. The metallic colour range comprises Sovereign Silver, Carbon Flash, Borocay Blue, Velvet Red, Satin Steel Grey, Misty Lake and Deep Espresso Brown. Also available is a three-coat premium colour called Snowflake White.What colour Mokka have you ordered?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Waiting until they get one in the showroom so I can have a good look round it as I'm a Motability customer and need to see how versatile it will be, but having seen the new brochure I quite like it in the Deep Espresso Brown, I'll be able to drive a ChokkaMokka lol

Edited by: Dawdy

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I've got to say that the brown was appealing to me (especially with the brown leather inside) until I mentioned it to the other half and she pointed out on brown BMW that the colour looked like poo and that was the end ofmy desire for it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Colour is very subjective. However I always look ahead and consider which is going to fetch a better price when the time comes to change the car. I am therefore fairly conservative and stick to a colour that will remain popular rather than some of the more esoteric offerings that will date very quickly.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I am the opposite - I agree that I would like to fetch the best price possible when time comes to sell but I would rather have a car I want in the colour I want than to consider what someone else might want years down the line.

Probably why I lose so much money on them

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Heh, if I get one mine will be a company car and I can choose any colour (on some other make and models it does change the monthly cost) but on the Mokka the metalic paint is freethrough the leasing companyit only effects (affects?)the P11D value. So I can choose any colour I want.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sell on doesn't effect me as I'm a Motability customer, but if I do have the Mokka in the brown i won't be having the brown leather interior as it seriously doesn't look very nice, i'll be sticking to the black.

Had Vauxhalls for years, then had a few which had problems so had a Citroen. Never again, it has been in the workshop so many times over 4-5 years, so really tempted by the Mokka or a Qashqui.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I believe the black leather option has a fairly bit of a blue colour bundled with it but the pics I've seen so far seem a bit vague. LS's pics seem to show some blue in it. I'm a bit worried how well it will go with the Velvet Red. I wish the brown insides were an option for the red but alas they only seem to be on the white and brown models.

·
Registered
118 Posts
<div align="center"><div align="left">If the brown leather had been the just the darker brown I would go for it but having the lighter one with it is too much, whereas the grey/blue with the black leather isn't in your face. Pictures can be deceiving though due to lighting, hoping they have some better examples in the showroom

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've gone for Boracay Blue. In TechLine spec i didn't fancy the blue seat and dash trim, so there weren't really too mnay options.
Local dealer has one in the colour and I have to say i'm pleased - looks good!

·
Registered
763 Posts
I went for Sovereign Silver

which, although some may say isa bit predictable &
unexciting, suits my purpose regards ease of keeping it looking
good. It probably helped that they had one under the showroom lights as you
entered the dealership as well& it was love at first sight.

I have had black cars before & they suffer in this
winter's filth when it comes to keeping them clean. Unfortunately I have a
history of going a bit OTT with keeping my cars spick & span but have won
awards in the past for the effort. I was close to going for the Summit White
& sticking some black wheels on but I have been looking atwhite cars out
& about & they look like they need a fair bit of cleaning as well.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I like the Borocay Blue but I have had a few blue cars in
the past & fancied a change & also not having had a silver car before
it made it an easier choice. After some confusion & head scratching I
worked it out with the dealer that the Jet Black trim could be had in a Sovereign
Silver Exclusiv so that was that.Which is just as well asI wasn't keen on theDark Adriatic trim.My shiny black labour of love.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Flat Eric (mark), may I commend you for keeping your 'black labour of love' so spick + spam, a shining example to us all (its mirror clean).
I've had a number of varying blue coloured cars in the past and decided I wanted something different. I've chosen the 'misty lake' option as I thought the colour made the Mokka look like a quality piece of kit

Now I can't wait for my delivery in Jan.

Mokka 1.7CDTi 4x4 S/S Misty Lake Exclusive - 11/01/2013.

·
Registered
109 Posts
User name says it all.

Both me and the missus have always had blue cars, but after my Pug died twice at 70 mph in 1 week, I asked the dealer what they had on a short turnaround. Sterling Silver, White or Carbon Flash was the reply. Silver is too common and where we live all the taxis are white, so the metallic black it was!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I've seen my Mokka! Just can't get my hands on it, til hopefully tomorrow! The private plate transfer is seemingly causing an issue! Fingers and toes crossed I get it tomorrow! Have answered this poll previously! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Annabear,

Wondered what had happened with yours. The Mokka is well worth the wait.

Got ours last night SE 1.7 diesel in Boracay Blue. Absolutely fabulous and extremely comfortable. We too had issues with the private plate and decided to go with the nom 62 plate and transfer when the new v5 is issued.

Dealer service absolutely shocking but the car makes it worthwhile

Enjoy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in Inverness - where our dealership is - for a few days, so took a spin past the garage tonight and what's sitting outside - MY MOKKA, With my plate on it! So it's looking good for collecting tomorrow!! Yaaaaaaay! :) Edited by: Annabear

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Whoooo!
Boracay blue taking the lead there but i wonder how much of it is because it's a cool and vibrant colour and how much of it is because it is one of the main colours the dealers are preordering?

1 - 20 of 137 Posts