Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<table ="maintable" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; clear: both; border-collapse: collapse; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: silver; border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid; border-right-color: silver; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: silver; width: 724px; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; text-align: center;"><t style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><tr ="tr1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><td ="post" style="margin: 0px; : rgb239, 239, 239; text-align: left; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: silver; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: silver; vertical-align: top; padding: 6px !imant;"><div ="post" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; overflow: auto; font-size: 10pt;">Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and would like to find out some info on flying model rc aeroplanes and the laws of flying rc aircraft in tenerife. i just come back from tenerife (san eugenio) about a month ago and will be going back in august and would like to take 1 of my model planes with me for something to do. As i don't drink and laying on a sunbed all day is the most boring thing in the world for me.
</td></tr><tr ="postseperator" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
151 Posts
Shouldn't this be in the Fokker forum ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts