Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past few years I have mocked my husband and called him"sad" as he waves at fellow Suburu drivers. I now think I have to eat humble pie as I think I will want to wave at other Mokka drivers. Whats the "done" thing? Do we wave at each other? Does it mean I nowbecome sad too? Lol

·
Registered
584 Posts
I agree you should wave at your husband

·
Registered
163 Posts
you can even smile politely at him!

·
Registered
767 Posts
LisaG said:
For the past few years I have mocked my husband and called him"sad" as he waves at fellow Suburu drivers. I now think I have to eat humble pie as I think I will want to wave at other Mokka drivers. Whats the "done" thing? Do we wave at each other? Does it mean I nowbecome sad too? Lol
Been doing the Scooby wave having owned 4for nigh on 15 years.

Then got a Defender & all the Land Rovers wave. Friendly lot these farmers.

Haven't seen a Mokka out on the road round our way yet so haven't had a chance to wave.

I did nearly wave to an Antara but just held myself back.

Edited by: Flat Eric

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you insist, I will wave and even possibly wave at the husband. He LOVES his scooby and is an avid waver....... I thonk i will become a Mokka waver

I work for the emergency services and we always wave to each other (all 3 services). It becomes embarresing when you wave at an ambulance on your way home in your own car though

·
Registered
572 Posts
We need a FORUM WAVE though.... so we know if we are fellow saddos
(ooops I mean members)

·
Registered
264 Posts
My Missus all ways flashes waves at other VXR`s nothing wrong with it just being curtious lol. We allways lookout for VXROnline stickers on the rear windows so she then knows they are on the forum.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will definatley be a waver. So anyone in or around Stafford, between Stafford and Birminhgam or Stafford and Nottingham (My 3 most travelled routes), I will be the small lady waving at you like a demented thing

·
Registered
572 Posts
Tweev said:
We could just blind each other with our afl's
PMSL that made me laugh out loud

·
Registered
572 Posts
LisaG said:
I will definatley be a waver.  So anyone in or around Stafford, between Stafford and Birminhgam or Stafford and Nottingham (My 3 most travelled routes), I will be the small lady waving at you like a demented thing
Nottingham. I'll be in the White Mokka if and when I ever get it !!!!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I used to have a beetle. I noticed a lot of other beetle owners waving at me, then found out that it was the done thing.

We could have the Man Vs food 'M' (for Mokka) hand gesture as the forum wave

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AlyG said:
LisaG said:
I will definatley be a waver. So anyone in or around Stafford, between Stafford and Birminhgam or Stafford and Nottingham (My 3 most travelled routes), I will be the small lady waving at you like a demented thing
Nottingham. I'll be in the White Mokka if and when I ever get it !!!!!!

I come in off Jct 26 headed towards Arnold or Rufford. I'll Mokka wave you

·
Registered
584 Posts
Can we wave at any mokka or do we have to keep within models?

·
Registered
767 Posts
I shallraise my Mocha takeawaycup in salute to any passing Mokka. I just need to develop a handsfree system first though.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Flat Eric said:
I shall raise my Mocha takeaway cup in salute to any passing Mokka. I just need to develop a handsfree system first though.

Excellent idea. I always have a Costa Skinny Mocha :)

I'm hoping the automatic will make drinking this so much easier

·
Registered
572 Posts
jcol said:
Personally I'm a total snob so don't recognise anything below the SE

·
Registered
264 Posts
AlyG said:
jcol said:
Personally I'm a total snob so don't recognise anything below the SE

God u have to love them snobs in the SE LOL it is true the woman in the se steel i was aprked up to at the lights she looked a right snob. Not like us commenors in iur techlines and exclusives lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts