Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my mokka 1.4T started to blow cold air from heaters, so when I got home and looked under the engine , water is dripping from the back of the engine. Just wondering what it could be,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I just had the heating on, then I got home and the temperature gauge was high, then checked under the car and water was dripping, from the back end of the engine, could not see much as it was dark, and not had time today as at work

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would check the coolant level asap and determine how much coolant has leaked. Keep a close eye on the level- the last thing you want is for the engine to overheat.
The next step is to get it checked out by a workshop-unless of course you fancy tackling the problem yourself.

·
Registered
Mokka X Elite in Satin Steel Grey Metallic plus Mokka X Styling Kit.
231 Posts
You don't say how old or what milage but the problem could be coolant leakage. If you use the search facility at top centre of the page you will see several threads on this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello my mokka 1.4T started to blow cold air from heaters, so when I got home and looked under the engine , water is dripping from the back of the engine. Just wondering what it could be,
Mine was the same and was water cooling pipe on the turbo had both pipes changed and ok now

·
Registered
3 Posts
This happened to my brothers car and Turner out to be the water header tank had split and obviously all his coolant was coming out. Car was out of warranty so he had to stump up for the repair himself and now the head gasket has gone too we are currently trying to get the original garage to pay for the repair which is over £1000 and car is in local garage until this is sorted and my brother stranded at home without a car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What sort of car is it, and what did the original garage do?
Vauxhall Mokka 1.6 automatic original garage only serviced and did its MOT in June 2021 before the warranty ran out in August. Noted on MOT paperwork that coolant pipes very hot but not pointed out to my brother so nothing got done.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'm a bit lost, coolant pipes aren't anything to do with the MOT, and are as hot as the engine, maybe check what he said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts