Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, query!?
Got a 1.6 diesel 16 plate Mokka. Noticed last night after parking up that there's a water leak under the front, in the middle. It's definitely water, not coolant, not pas fluid, not oil, not screenwash. It's almost like my aircon has been running but without me pressing the aircon button, or window dentist button. The outside temp was 6oc and the air con had not been used. There's no warning lights on the dash either. Is there anyone out there who can shine a light on what it may be??? TIA.

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you have the air direction to windscreen on then air con is active if you want it or not. There is no indication that it is on. If you want no aircon activity make sure air direction does not include screen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have the air direction to windscreen on then air con is active if you want it or not. There is no indication that it is on. If you want no aircon activity make sure air direction does not include screen.
Ahh, there's no blooming mention of that anywhere in the owners or Haynes manuals! I did have the air direction on feet and window last night but no air con button press! Thank you. I will confirm that later by having the engine tick over with the air direction on my face to see if that makes the difference. Thanks again.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ahh, there's no blooming mention of that anywhere in the owners or Haynes manuals! I did have the air direction on feet and window last night but no air con button press! Thank you. I will confirm that later by having the engine tick over with the air direction on my face to see if that makes the difference. Thanks again.
Bugged me for ages when sitting in traffic you can hear the aircon switching in and out even though its not turned on. Whoever programs the parameters has decided if you want screen direction then you must want the screen clearing and that happens much quicker when aircon is on, so they have sneaked it in there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bugged me for ages when sitting in traffic you can hear the aircon switching in and out even though its not turned on. Whoever programs the parameters has decided if you want screen direction then you must want the screen clearing and that happens much quicker when aircon is on, so they have sneaked it in there.
I can imagine, I've had a tub under the car all night to catch the fluid so I can nip to the car garage I trust. Will now have a play with the stupid technology before I do anything else!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts