Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we popped into a vauxhall garage yesterday for a look at the mokka they had in but to no avail, i was telling the lad about ordering mine from work and he said they have a waiting list of 8-10 months as vauxhall didn't estimate the scale of everyone wanting 1, So looks like i could be waiting a little longer for mine

·
Registered
421 Posts
Mine (will be, I hope) 5 months. Looking at some of the dates of people that ordered at the same time, mine seems to be a month more than those. I guess I went to a busy dealer. You need to find a dealer that hasn't soldtheirmonthly allocation. And it looks like 6 weeks of the wait is when it's on it's way over from Korea.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ordered mine on Sat and was told about 6 months, sept/oct time, I was told this from 2 different dealers as well so I'd try a different dealer if I was you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep i suppose some are lucky and others have to wait a bit. Mine still waiting schedule date according to my company web site

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have bought a couple of cars from Aston Vauxhall,Melton Mowbray they have all ways got a good stock cars i know they have stock mokkas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts