Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Ordered new Mokka , 1.7CDTi Tech line in Sovereign silver with Cocoa/Adriatic Blue interior. Intended buying Exclusiv but was offered the Tech Line for same price. Decided to accept as the spec is the same (I hope) with the inclusion of the SatNav. Changing from 54 plate 1.6 petrol Zafira which has served me well over the years.
Can anyone let me know what I should check when I collect the car apart from the obvious? (Any known faults ?)

I also purchased GAP insurance from dealer but noticed I can get it cheaper through this site. Can I change my mind and cancel the dealers insurance and get it through this site?
Thanks

·
Registered
767 Posts
Like for like the Tech Line should have been a lot cheaper than the Exclusiv even with the added Sat Nav that is standard on the Tech Line. You can see the circled prices are all £2000 cheaper for the equivalent Tech Line.

Unless linked to any haggling you should be able to change your mind on the GAP insurance. They won't like it as they lose commission but that's their problem not yours.

Doing a "Search"
for problems is thequickest way to find out. Put in one at a time :AFL, AWD & Scraped bumper for starters.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that. Still ended up paying less than RRP for Tech line, so must have got a generous discount on price of Exclusiv in first place.

·
Registered
767 Posts
That's good to hear. There were rumours that dealers were selling the Tech Line as an Exclusiv with optional Sat Nav added to it& making a big thing about the "saving".
The usual giveaway was when it came to finance & they couldn't match the 0% of the Exclusiv & could only offer around1.9% on the Tech Line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts