Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the car configurator on Vauxhall website has been updated. Theres now an accessories tab, with Sytling options. One of them is VXR styling pack at £1500 full fitted.

Anyone know what that looks like? Edited by: psp888

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
and does it have a go faster stripe?
I've got the factory fitted VXR styling kit (or whatever flash name it had) fitted on the three door Astra Sports Hatch, while it looked nice it was a bit of a waste of money, you got the spoiler anyway with the SRi (meaning no DAB) and the front skirt addition just meant it caught on pavements and ramps with a steep incline.

·
Registered
767 Posts
psp888 said:
Looks like the car configurator on Vauxhall website has been updated. Theres now an accessories tab, with Styling options. One of them is VXR styling pack at £1500 full fitted.

Anyone know what that looks like?
I've been trying to find a picture & had no luck & the dealer was no help either. I would imagine it will be along the same lines as the Corsa, Astra & Insignia VXR styling packs. It would have been nice to see it on a Mokka though. Not much point offering it up for sale when you don't get to see it until it's fitted to your car. It's a no brainer. A bit like people waiting over a month for a spare wheel.

The pack is made up of Front lower spoiler, Rear lower skirt, Rear spoiler & Side rails. They also list a VXR rear spoiler on it's own for £340. The prices are painted & fully fitted & include VAT.

Pictures of some of the accessories here :-

http://www.vauxhallaccessories.co.uk/greenhous/Mokka-Accessories/Mokka-Exterior-Accessories

·
Registered
505 Posts
I cant find no VXR styling pics
Need to search more on OPEL.

This is something the dealer will be able to fit tho. I know they fit them for the Astra.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I was wondering what this looked like back in October. Anyways, i put 'Vauxhall Mokka VXR Styling' into Google and this turned up:

Needless to say, you click on it and it doesn't exist.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Love Stallion said:
I was wondering what this looked like back in October. Anyways, i put 'Vauxhall Mokka VXR Styling' into Google and this turned up:

Needless to say, you click on it and it doesn't exist.
A bit like the "fix" for the AFLs (at the moment
)

My link does show a sort of double vaneroofspoiler. Isthisa VXR one?

It looks like you hook it round the aerial with a bungee cord. Very aerodynamic.

Edited by: Flat Eric

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yeah when you're searching for VXR on Opel you have to be aware they tend to call it OPC. I saw that weird spoiler when I was searching earlier as well as rumours that the Mokka is going to Australia as well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks like a Mokka with 18" wheels. Styling pack no longer an option just the rear spolier

1 - 13 of 13 Posts