Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Now we are in lock down my question is: Are you really missing driving your super duper Mokka?

• Need my fix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rather walk

• Hell yes I am, just let me have that key

• My other half doesn't like my Mokka

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With this lock down business driving us all mad, just wonder how much you lot actually do like your MOKKA.
For my self I can't wait to get into it, and I don't like getting out of it.
This car is my replacement for booze, ciggies drugs and most anything that is habit forming.
Well alright I am 75 years old and at that age you have to leave out certain things, women in my case for example.
Even though the mind is strong the body is weak, unless you know any females who wants a nice ride.
My passenger seat is very spacious.
We really do need some fun right now so humour me and get them replies in.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
9,138 Posts
Owing to the unavailability of it's PSG replacement in 2020, we haven't got one to get into. o_O

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm unsure if i should be gratefull about it but I'm still getting to use the Mokka because I'm still having to travel to work one or twice a week. But today i had to shuffle the cars around to get into the garage and I'm definately looking forward to getting out and about in the Fiesta again once the lockdown is lifted.

Garry

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes - with the time off work our Mokka X's are super clean and shiny - all dressed up and no-where to go.
And whilst I would love to take a drive and and shoot a few pictures I'm not sure that would be the right thing to do right now, so here's one I took earlier ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes - with the time off work our Mokka X's are super clean and shiny - all dressed up and no-where to go.
And whilst I would love to take a drive and and shoot a few pictures I'm not sure that would be the right thing to do right now, so here's one I took earlier ...

View attachment 1147
Yes well I know how you feel, mine is just outside of my living room window.
I can see it constantly but as for getting into it, that at the moment is a no no.
great picture, very clear and the car looks great.
thnks for you reply and take care. - Phil.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
We went into voluntary lockdown a month ago, started the Mokka a couple of days ago and moved up and down the drive to ease the brakes, quite a bump from the brakes as the car first moved, apart from that the Mokka will remain in "hibernation" for the foreseeable future. (subject to getting supermarket deliveries)

·
Super Moderator
9,138 Posts
Just a thought, in the present situation is the word "dying" in the title the operative word? :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I purchased my 2016 1.6 cdti se in boracay blue on the 6th of march this year, and it's only done 21000 miles beautiful colour and very clean, I can't wait to get back out in my car I have been in self isolation since the 12th of march, only done about a hundred miles most of it was driving back form Arnold Clark in Manchester where I bought it back to St.Helens where I live and also a couple of trips to the supermarket that's it, it's been washed several times polished kissed and cuddled what more can I do? Iv'e twiddled all the knobs and switches tuned the radio, set the aircon and climate settings, tyre pressures set to comfort and drove it back and forth in my short driveway and that's it anyone else been in this situation?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very amusing reply, just what I intended for the members to take up with.
Mine is the same colour as yours and I too have twiddled with every knob and button, but still looking forward to getting back in and driving it.
This lock down certainly has made me appreciate my driving freedom.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Ours hadn't moved for two months until this Monday, went out to start it and just managed to turn over and burst into life, sat on the drive charging the battery for a while then decided driving it would be more beneficial for it, on a four mile round trip, the only other moving vehicle I saw was a police car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts