Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well has anyone considered it?
would be good fun - and some good PR for Vauxhall!

when i have my build date i think i'll contact Vauxhall about going to visit the factory to see my baby being born...

·
Registered
505 Posts
That is true Pam. I only found out when they said there was a £585 delivery charge and i said i would go and bloody fetch it. Then he said its from South Korea, so maybe not.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive enought airmiles to cover the journey :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
A few us did it on a Skoda forum went to Czech Republic to visit. They had a museum there in fact it was pretty damn good!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Mercedes did this when my mate bought his new ML... they flew both myself and him out on a Star Alliance jet, put us up, fed us, picked us up, full tour of the Merc factory in Germany, then you go to a big atrium and watch your car pop out of a door onto a big carpeted / spotlit area. Your name gets called then it's down to collect your motor. Oh, and they threw in 2 passes to the Mercedes Museum as well. All in all a proper way to collect a car.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Love Stallion said:
Mercedes did this when my mate bought his new ML... they flew both myself and him out on a Star Alliance jet, put us up, fed us, picked us up, full tour of the Merc factory in Germany, then you go to a big atrium and watch your car pop out of a door onto a big carpeted / spotlit area. Your name gets called then it's down to collect your motor. Oh, and they threw in 2 passes to the Mercedes Museum as well. All in all a proper way to collect a car.

I can only begin to imagine the Vauxhall version of that adventure and none of the endings go well!!!!!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Can you imagine them confirming the flights? " Yes, all booked for next week, actually sorry no, all booked the week after, scrap that we don't know when you can fly!"

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dawn said:
Can you imagine them confirming the flights? " Yes, all booked for next week, actually sorry no, all booked the week after, scrap that we don't know when you can fly!"

or they put you on the same boat as your car .... and tell you its the ferry to seoul :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I know the Qashqai lot went once en mass to the factory (they like to live on past glories) before it stopped allowing visitors. Mind you that's only in Washington (the one near Sunderland)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts