Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you for those pics. I am now one month to receive my own velvet red. Not being the most popular color is nice to see pictures around here.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Lovely, just like my own baby. Everyone comments on the colour! It's a b****r to keep clean and shiny though!

What interior did you go for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My husband and I are just about to sign for for our second Mokka.
It's all about the colour for me although I do love my Mokka, we had no choice in the colour with our first one and although happy I want to choose my colour this time.
I like the Velvet Red but the salesman is trying to put me off, he says the resale value of Red Mokka's is not so good as people seem to go more for the boring black/white/silver colours.
They don't have one in Velvet Red in the showroom so am quite nervous about just going for it...!!
Help please!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Velvet Red is the BEST option

It doesn't lose value any faster (the salesman is trying to clear a stock vehicle).
It doesn't look grubby too quickly
White is sooo common
You can join the Velvet Red Appreciation Society (free membership and lovely people)

You can guess which colour I have

Edited by: nigelbrooks

·
Registered
713 Posts
Buy the car with the colour YOU want not the dealer unless the deal is that good it's worth the compromise

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,528 Posts
Hi Souter19, and welcome to the forum. Go for the colour you want. I think the salesperson is pulling a fast one. As Nigel says, they are probably trying to get rid of a stock vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
10,336 Posts
Hi Souter19 and welcome to this Forum.

I'm being quiet impartial when I say 'Go for the Velvet Red.'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts