Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vauxhall have had my 6 week old mokka e for 4 weeks now and they told be they keep going back and forth with Vauxhall technical to resolve the issue.

So not only am I paying for a car I don't have, they gave me a petrol car as a courtesy car.

Do I have any rights here? Can I demand a replacement? Refund?

Pic of issues just because.

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,128 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Starting to talk about rejecting the car normally focuses the dealers minds.
You would have to consider what happens next, another electric car will take time to source. What do you do in the meantime? Speak to the finance company, the Consumer Credit Act makes them liable too, perhaps you can hold back payments? Remember though, they will need making at some point and interest is likely to continue accruing. I would probably insist on an electric courtesy car as a starting point

·
Registered
18 Posts
Vauxhall have had my 6 week old mokka e for 4 weeks now and they told be they keep going back and forth with Vauxhall technical to resolve the issue.

So not only am I paying for a car I don't have, they gave me a petrol car as a courtesy car.

Do I have any rights here? Can I demand a replacement? Refund?

Pic of issues just because.
Hi
That happened to mine and then would not go into drive and it turned out it was the charging software now not a problem. Then it turned out my podpiont charger had a break in wires very itermitant anyway ened up with new charger too. 22 model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts