Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up to the service club in Sept 2017 which gave 50% off Mots and 25% of servicing.
Having recently had an Mot they stated the discount was not valid.
Has this discount club card been completely withdrawn?

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Did you actually book it through the Vauxhall Service Club or through a dealership?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I signed up on line for service club --- then go to 'my vauxhall' log in from there - all service history is then shown and book a service details for online booking - but I went to my dealer showed them on my phone that my membership was valid and they entered this on their screen which tells them upon entering my reg that I'm a member and discounts apply

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
There are so many interesting threads available with members experiences, just enter 'service club' in the "Search Community" top of this page.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went to the Vauxhall dealer who happen to be Arnold Clark today for the annual service, and again asked about the Vauxhall service club card.
They stated that Arnold Clark no longer accepts the card since last year. Wonder what the point is having one.

·
Super Moderator
8,883 Posts
Went to the Vauxhall dealer who happen to be Arnold Clark today for the annual service, and again asked about the Vauxhall service club card.
They stated that Arnold Clark no longer accepts the card since last year. Wonder what the point is having one.
Apparently no point at all in their case, but did you ask them to price match? Don't ask, don't get. But as stated at post 3, book it through the Vauxhall Service Club, it works every-time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts