Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I heard this on the radio yesterday. I was told by my dealer that if any other offers came out bettween me ordering and taking delivery of my Mokka then I would be entitled to the better offer.

After looking through some of the small print this offer is very similar to the £500 free fuel big event weekend. "£500 given back to the customer on a prepaidpayment card for fuel (which im told doesnt have to be fuel).

Or £500 of the total price on ordering. (think it saves on sending out the card)

Mokkas are not included in the£1000 vauxhall deposit contributionin either case but are 0%APR for up to 5 years.

just so you can compare the ads have a look

·
Registered
296 Posts
Its all getting to be abit more real now!!!!! CANT WAIT TO GET MY NEW BABY!!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Does the small print say anything about waiting at least four months for delivery...?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Squinny said:
Does the small print say anything about waiting at least four months for delivery...?
Oh no. That's a bit of an omission.

I thought advertising was to boost a LACK of orders not add to an ever increasing waiting list. It doesn't make sense to waste moneypushing a product that you can't supply for four months.

What sort of lead times have other Vauxhall models got? Can you get a newCorsa orAstra over the counter?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I assume that once the initial surge of pre-ordered vehicles was confirmed and deposits safely tucked away, then comes the sell to those not previously in the know to try and keep the orders flowing. My guess is that everything will calm down over the next few months as dealers get a handle on how many of what model they can sell and then put in advance orders to circumvent any delays for the "I want it now brigade". I'm currently thinking I may wait for the Chevrolet Trax to arrive before committing - it seems it will undercut the price of the Mokka by around £1K
. I wonder if the Chevrolet and Vauxhall people operating out of the same building in the same franchise are actually in competition with each other to make specific targets? Could make for some interesting haggling

edited for speeling mistook!

Edited by: theforestdweller

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The trax unless it's changed was a lower spec (eg. 16" wheels) bar the better centre console.

Ah I see there's now a LT with the funky entertainment system and a start stop button! Edited by: DietCokeBloke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts