Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a mokka owner, like others i've been a bit obsessed with looking at news feeds relating to my new lil beast.
However i have been wondering how many people are holding out for the chevy Trax, which seems to be cheaper and options like the touch screen infotainment and reverse camera is standard. Just wondered what the general thought on the trax is to other mokka owners and if Vauxhall could have thrown in a bit more spec at a cheaper price, considering both cars are come from the same factory.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am holding out, not necessarily for the Trax, but through indecision, but as I start to see Mokka's on the road, I do renew my interest. I will probably wait for the Trax so I can do a side by side comparison, the driver being to get as much as I can for my money. I have made a decision that my next new car will be my last brand new car (could be like a new years resolution) so am taking my time to get it right.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I do not think the Trax will offer Leather seat facings as the Mokka and is only available in two trims.

Also you will not get the 100,000 mile warranty as you would with a Vauxhall, and I do not think it includes the bike carrier/front camera if you are interested, or heated seats/steering wheel/dual zone climate control/AFL

·
Registered
600 Posts
I initially was looking at the Trax , but initially will not feature an LTZ trim , which would have leather heated seats . Also, it appears that there will be a different ride set up to the Mokka , but with discounts and touchscreen infotainment , it will appeal to a certain market .

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mokka at the moment also has 0% finance! Even if you have the cash for one you may as well bank the cash and get interest on it and then get finance for the car

·
Registered
817 Posts
I have considered it, but the looks just arent the same.

It looks dated already and hasnt even been launched yet

Does anyone agree?

·
Registered
584 Posts
I bet it's not a 20,000 mile service frequency

·
Registered
584 Posts
I agree it's not as stylish as the mokka

·
Registered
163 Posts
I like the styling of the Buick quite aggressive looking in keeping with the larger SUV's

·
Registered
219 Posts
Whilst i'm no badge snob, I just cant take to the oddly stylised gold cross emblem on the Chevvy. Foul looking thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts