Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This started soon after new, at first Vauxhall service could not find problem, after months still doing it but would not give up an error code, odd ran Ok if i added a bottle of RedX to a full tank, untill now 30,000 RedX still helps but will now play up at odd times,have cleaned the EGR valve no help as yet, looking to plate it after MOT, have changed the Boost Pressure /MAP Sensor,no help I have a app for OBDii and I note the obdii reads 0ma and 0v on oxegen lines when running ? and both the EGRs read 0 have seen 99.42% 1 or 2 times, any addvice please, due for next service in March.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi , sounds like it could be the oxygen sensor is the cause , try fitting a new one , hopefully that will cure it ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your local vauxhall dealer service dept should be able to tell you
Hi thanks for input just trying to keep the cost down, booked MOT / service today ask if they could test it OK just to check for errors £99 but just for onlookers reads are lead mix 0.1v rich 0.9v and after warm up .45v is good so 0v on mine not right just now checking whats needed to change or test with a ammeter.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi thanks for input just trying to keep the cost down, booked MOT / service today ask if they could test it OK just to check for errors £99 but just for onlookers reads are lead mix 0.1v rich 0.9v and after warm up .45v is good so 0v on mine not right just now checking whats needed to change or test with a ammeter.
Come and see me I can look for a way more reasonable fee. Got no idea where you are though as you’ve not added location in your profile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts