Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just about theleast accuratereview I have read on the Mokka. I expect he works with dinki toys as his job.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think the comments that "webjump" offered on the review are far closer to the mark:

<div ="d2-"="">

Honestly, I don't understand how you can review a car without showing it!

As
for me, I test drove the Mokka SE 1.7TD 4x4 and found it to be
exceptional. In fact, much more comfortable and agile than the new 2013
Kuga.

Motorway driving was a breeze and so was off-road. I
couldn't wipe the smirk off my face as it was a really fun car to drive
and far better looking than the NIssan variants too. I averaged 50mpg
over 600 miles combined motorway, city, rural and off-road. That's
pretty good by any standards.

Here's some home truths just so you
really know the score. Most Vauxhall Mokka reviews have been written by
reviewers who have had the car only for a few hours and pass on 'old
news' about early test review models. Forget them, they're idiots. You
have to drive it for a few days to appreciate it fully.

Sales of
the Mokka have been exceptional and there's a 3-4 month waiting list. I
know, because I'm about to order one. I was more than pleased with my
Vauxhall 3 day test drive (which
was free!) and I love the feeling of
driving high up. It felt very safe and the car felt really robust.

Give the Vauxhall Mokka a test drive yourself and I think you'll agree it's a great automobile. Well done Vauxhall.

Much more like it I think

Edited by: theforestdweller

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think its best to form your own views and not take too much notice of reviews, some of the reviewers have their fav cars. The forum shows that most owners are happy with the car and don't recognise the comments made in the review

·
Registered
374 Posts
Its not a terrible report, he is just saying that the car is smaller then the QQ and the Yeti, which it is.
Plus the reason I bought it is to travel around with bikes in comfort, the back seats will rarely be used in mine.

·
Registered
600 Posts
There are also many cases of cut and paste journalism , which are obvious as they repeat mistakes of others . On the whole, there are journalists that only crave " drivers " cars , and those that look at the purpose that the vehicle was designed for . Add to the fact that many of the early reviews were of European tuned vehicles , then , there is some distortion about . Had the 1.6 option not been available , then there would be higher reviews . Until some motoring mags have them as long termers , then , it will be for owners to put reviews out there .

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
In Audi land they'd charge you individually for each one!

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Mokka looks great compared to Qashqai, Juke & Yeti. I don't get the comparison with the Yeti, looks like a glorified van to me. My niece & husband have a Juke, he raves about it but catches train to & from work, whereas my niece struggles getting their 6 month old's buggy in & out of the tiny boot.
Edited by: And

1 - 12 of 12 Posts