Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting everyone. I'm Victor and I reside in Burnley. Have had a number of Vauxhalls in the past and am looking forward to getting my Mokka.As it was ordered on 3rd JanI don't expect to have much joy before the end of April but all good things are worth waiting for.

·
Registered
55 Posts
welcome to the waiting room

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome Victor
and congrats on your choice of car and maufacturer. My Mokka that im hopefully getting next week will be my 4th Vauxhall and my last one is the best car i have ever owned!!!
Enjoy the MOC and the anticipation

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Deadbeat,

I've got to confess, I used to drive both a diesel and unleaded vauxhall astra estates over 15 years ago; they were quite spacious and durable however due to the heavy use and mileage they turned into a nightmare to drive with the diesel engine actually giving up.
I vowed I would never buy a vauxhall again.

Some time went hy and my circumstances changed when I was looking for a reliable and spacious vehicle when I came across a vauxhall zafira. I have now owned 2 zafiras with the 2nd one, a sri 1.9cdti being the best car I have owned (really fun to drive and quite quick too).

So when I was looking for a new car with 4x4 capabilities I came across the mokka and I thought I would put my trust in vauxhall once more even tho I hadnt driven one, I knew it would be a great buy and I havent been dissapointed yet

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Kirby,
Thanks for that. I had a BMW Z4 about three years ago following on from an Astra Twintop, but as I am 81 years old I had to bow to advancing years and get a Corsa. This is a great little motor but both my wife and I found ita bit difficult to get in and out. Had a test drive in a Mokka and fell in love right away.The weeks will seem longer than seven days untill it arrives.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Don't be surprised if your delivery date keeps getting put bacl, mine has gone from March to May now June/July and I ordered in November. 16 weeks is the normal waiting for most Vauxhalls from new build but as the Mokka is a new model they are pulling out every excuse they can find lol

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi Dawdy, June/July??????? When did that happen??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have just had phone call from dealer saying that my car will be ready to collect on tuesday next week. How can that be in view of the projected delivery times.........Not complaining just suprised.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi BB, yesterday, CS rang me with an update and said, they also said it depends on how many are ordered by each dealership on when they get built, so told her that it was bang out of order and that customers who are on build to order should be made a priority and not keep getting pushed back, why should we wait as we are definite orders and dealer stock hasn't been assigned to anyone they just want them for quick sales.

If it's July that will be a 9 month wait!! Also told them if I'd gone to any other manufactuer with Motability I would have only had a 12 -16 week wait, and understandable being a new model that there might be a delay but 8-9 months was pathetic. She was going to chase up the dealer and then get back to me , but as yet but as yet no phonecall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts