Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
It states you have to join the service club to receive the £40 voucher. The car has to be more than 2 years old?

How did you get around this?

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
I registered and downloaded the voucher and asked the dealer if I could use the used it to buy the items I have stated. its true that this was before the purchase had taken place of the new Mokka. I used the voucher on the day I collected the car

·
Registered
236 Posts
I've registered. Do they send you a link with the voucher to download?

·
Registered
10 Posts
have you registered with your old car no? at the top of the page it states sign up for a £40 voucher

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bottom left of web page invites you to sign up for voucher, it displays the voucher, print it off and present to dealer

·
Registered
236 Posts
This vehicle is not eligible for Vauxhall Service Club (must be older than 2 years).

About your car
Vehicle registration ******
This vehicle is not eligible for Vauxhall Service Club (must be older than 2 years).
Your car is
Privately owned

About you
Title
Mr
First name

Last name

Email address

Telephone number (home) *

Mobile number

Address line 1 *

Address line 2

Address line 3

Town/city *

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You need to register the vauxhall ar your p/x assuming its over 2 yrs old, then use the voucher off accessories for the new one

·
Registered
82 Posts
jcol said:
Bottom left of web page invites you to sign up for voucher, it displays the voucher, print it off and present to dealer
Signed up ok, had confirmation - but can't see any link for voucher ?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Doesn't like my DS3 - We are unable to recognise the registration number you have entered. Either it doesn't belong to a Vauxhall or it is not showing on the DVLA database yet. Please allow at least 15 working days for your vehicle to be registered with the DVLA before signing up for the Vauxhall Drivers' Centre.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You cannot register a vauxhall car less than three years old

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've done it. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ans123. How did you complete it if you say it's for new cars also.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts