Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the tel number for Vaux Customer Services, as I ordered early Feb 13 and I am still awaiting my first tick in the box ,
Await you replies, thanks Guys

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mokkaboy said:
Can anyone tell me the tel number for Vaux Customer Services, as I ordered early Feb 13 and I am still awaiting my first tick in the box ,
Await you replies, thanks Guys
VCS - 0844 369 0112

·
Registered
584 Posts
Its worth having a look at their web site

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ordered mine 02/02 and only got my first tick last week have you called the dealer they can give you an update

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mokkaboy said:
Many thanks kat34,
When you phone they will take you through different options , so to make it quicker press 5 then 1 on your phone :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I found contacting them via the the VX customer service email address on the web page the best way to get in touch. Send them a email and they call you within a few hours.

Just put your telephone number in the email and your inquiry or in my case complaint....

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have emailed them tonight to ask them to find out which ship our Mokka will be on. Hopefully they'll reply tomorrow. The Vauxhall website says you can ask questions on the VCS Twitter page, but when I did they sent me a reply with the phone number & email address & saying they couldn't answer my question on Twitter (?)

·
Registered
63 Posts
VCS emailed me the info I wanted at 9:30 this morning, I only emailed them at 11:30 last night, so seems easier than listening to Muzak

1 - 11 of 11 Posts