Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen similar posts but could not find an answer. I recently got a dual USB cable to allow me to increase the power to my phone charger (ie a cigarette lighter to usb + the default usb to the charger. I noticed the USB doesn't appear to turn off (watched for 20 min whilst waiting for daughter). Does it ever turn off and if the charger (wireless holder charger) remains plugged in will it be a big drain?

·
Registered
Mokka X Elite in Satin Steel Grey Metallic plus Mokka X Styling Kit.
231 Posts
Vauxhall power outlets normally only operate when the ignition key is turned to the first point.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the cigarette lighter follows that logic but the USB appears to continue to power for at least 20min which is causing my concern as inserting the usb is a pain due to its location but I would like to make use of it if I can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right I'll test opening the door to see if that kills the power.

I read in the forum's that if you say have a mobile charger and it isbt providing enough power you can increase the power by havung a 2to1 usb cable ie one usb connected to a cigarette lighter adaptor, the other usb to the usb socket then to a female usb which you plug the charger into.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts