Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just had a phone call from the dealer Slaters where i collected my Mokka up from last week he just said that vauxhall have put out a very urgent recall for a steering bolt that hasen`t been torqed up right. he said it must come in immeditley and if i can not get it into a VX garage then to call out the AA to have it taken in.
Apparentley it is a certain batch and mine is one of them the reacall code is 13-C-18 so im off to the steelers now to book it in.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Okay thanks for that - it belongs in the faults and fixes section with a brief description of recall as subject. Please try and get as much info as you can for the alert thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Fx red

When was your car purchased?

·
Registered
58 Posts
It does not instill confidence when the Mokka is not on the list of Vauxhall cars on the VOSA website.
So there is not a lot of chance of putting your mind at rest is there.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jcol said:
Fx red

When was your car purchased?
14.3.13 from slaters

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andy_H said:
Red - do you also get a squeek when doing low speed steering when cars cold?
Not realy noticed

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mokkamayhem said:
What model of car is yours Red? Is it a recall on the certain model or did they not say?
I have white tech line diesel no all he said was it was a batch.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh dear. I picked,one up on2.3.13. A 1.7 4x4 cdti so will see if I get a phone call........not good, supposed to be going to Oxford on Thursday straight after work!

·
Registered
584 Posts
At the garage tomorrow and intend to ask them if it applies to my model

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is only a 30 min job mine is booked in 8.30 in the morming.

Was yours ordered or a stock car as mine is stock what they had in.

The steelers wanted to do it their and then but I had to go to work Edited by: FX_Red

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jcol said:
At the garage tomorrow and intend to ask them if it applies to my model
The recall code is 13-c-18

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mine was a stock car so might give the garage a call tomorrow, if it needs doing I would rather it get done as soon as possible and before my long drive!

Thanks for the information

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They should get it in right away as it is very urgent.

·
Registered
58 Posts
How can this be. Over 20 HOURS since a member had a call about a recall afecting a batch of Mokka Car. And still no OFFICIAL notice from anybody, just a phone calls to a couple of people from a dealership.
This is very very wrong.
It does not get much worse than a steering fault and if this as serious a fault as it would seem from the first forum member.
WHY IS IT NOT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE BY NOW.
And every bodies put mind at rest.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok been and had it done asked him was it torqued up he said yes it was torqued the the right settings.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts