Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... The dealership I have ordered my Mokka from has gone into administration... Lets hope they find a buyer...

Not sure what will happen to my place in the "Mokka" queue or my deposit if they don't they don't get bought out quick...

Me a very grumpy Jules tonight

·
Registered
313 Posts
Oh eck :( have you paid a deposit? (i'm lucky in that respect as my family have dealt with dealership for over 18 years (that much of a problem that the salesman still thinks of me as a kid n dosent let me test drive anything until he realises im now a damnsite older! LOL)
If dealership is still open and functioning should get your order, get in touch with both them and vaux cserv as soon as possible though I would say!

Keep your chin up n have an extra big hug :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Oh heck, sorry to hear that Jules. Name and shame the dealership. Is it part of a national chain? Is it Nidd Vale? http://www.wetherbynews.co.uk/news/business/directors-fury-as-administrators-called-in-at-nidd-vale-1-519952

If it is them looks like it was sudden, get in touch with them tomorrow but there's likely to bea load of customers beating down their door.

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/about-vauxhall/company-information/vauxhall_corporateinformation.html
That's the link to contacts for Vauxhall itself including the customer care number.

one way or the other it will all work out and you'll get the car that is you!

·
Registered
313 Posts
well said DCB.
another thing to bear in mind is how did you pay your deposit? If on CC Should be able to claim it back via card company. If out of bank account some banks (especially with paid accounts) may be able to help you get your money back.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Jules, that really is very bad news. I sincerely hope it all works out in the end, and that you can get your car.
regards seamaster

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sad times lets hope you get your order all sorted and then get a few bonuses for the stress this has put you under. Roofbars or something for free???
Good luck

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
This raises a question I guess I've never thought of before - is your order, deposit and contract with the dealer or with Vauxhall?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys!
Thanks very much for the posts and sorry for the delay - I've had the dreaded flu bug!!!

No news in stone but everything should be okay .... I should get the Mokka I ordered - even if it has to come through another dealership as it is currently "owned" by Vauxhall and not the dealership (don't want to name and shame... I would feel mean as the guy looking after me has been really nice andI guess his job is more important thanmycar in today's claimate...)

I did have a moment where I wondered what other car I could opt for if my Mokka dealfell through... and is there nothing that comes close... well apart from the Range Rover Evoke but I can't afford one of those!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Good to hear (well not the flu bug)! I guess all new vehicles unless they're pre-registered are actually directly from the manufacturers to you hence why you're the first name on the V5C. If they're pre-registered then the dealer's name will be on the V5C first and you don't get access to the Vauxhall special deals like my Tigra.
I ddin't exactly mean shame, it's good to recgonise good customer service as well.

Range Rover Evoke is nice, but that back window seems small and I wonder how easy it is to park - I think they have about as bad lead time as the Mokka - maybe even worse.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts