Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, been watching this site for a few weeks & really impressed, i am due a new company car soon & had a 3 day test of the mokka (17d se). quite good (eng a bit noisey). what i am wondering is if the se loses its afl's what does it gain instead(£750 option now i think) a bit of a swizz when it only has leather,privacy glass & dark alloys above the rest of the range!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

The SE gains nothing extra . The Tech Line loses ambient lighting but has a better infotainment system , and would be my choice as a company car option , as will be relatively even better value than it is now .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers bud, good advice, can I get sunroof on tech line & is it a full length sunroof or old style small rectangle?

·
Registered
817 Posts
If you look at Opel Mokkas online its a small sunroof. The rear part of the roof has contours..

Shame a panoramic sunroof is brilliant. Something i will miss from my Qashqai

·
Registered
600 Posts
It is a £450 option . It is not a full panoramic roof , and is over the front seats . As of May 1st , the new MY 14,brochure should be available . New colour Orange rock should be interesting . You can't have the flex fit bike carrier as an option with the Tech Line from this date .

·
Registered
817 Posts
I might add tho i think the Mokka has lots of great features and makes other SUVs look square.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I would imagine so as the LEDs are built in according to other members posts about AFLs

·
Registered
817 Posts
Best to order now.

As someone has said on here they load the car at launch to make them more attractive then take stuff off to cut costs.

·
Registered
817 Posts
They did thevsame with my Renault Megane Dynamique (you know the one that shakes its ASS)

It had everything then when i went to replace it it didnt have half the stuff compared the one i boughtt launch.

·
Registered
506 Posts
As above! DRLs are mandatory on all cars homologated after the legislation took effect. Prior to this it was at the whim of the manufacturer - some did, some didn't

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It seems a shame on a top spec model (se) that led drls are not standard when you see cheaper
cars on the road with them ( Citroen , most Korean models etc) even the top spec fords have them!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm in the same position. Due to order a new company car in September. I've got the Mokka coming for 5 days in May and the following week I've got the Mazda CX-5 coming.

The only thing I'd say is what else is in your group and do you need a softroader. I know in my company car groups I can have one hell of a golf or A3 but as I work on farms all week I'd prefer the extra ride hight and 4x4ish ability without going full out for a Navara etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts