After nearly 5 months wait i'm due to pick my Mokka up today
Just looked out the window and F***IN WHITEOUT outside

And not much improvement forecast for the next few days

·
Registered
374 Posts
El Aleph said:
You guys have to do something about your weather, seriously  
Good idea Aleph. We'll send it your way....

·
Registered
17 Posts
tetchmeister said:

In fact, I would be quite satisfied with a "something in between" agreement. We send you some sun and we get some green landscape in return

·
Registered
199 Posts
I agree picked mine up Wednesday and it ain't going anywhere today. However it's not as unbelievable as I've been told by a reliable source the reason I didn't get my mokka mats on delivery was that vauxhall brought into the uk 22,000 left hand drive car mats! Doh!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Supposed to be picking mine up tomorrow in Huddersfield, it has been really bad in West Yorks, probably won't risk it if it is too bad. Mine is front wheel drive so might not be very good on a snow covered road, has anyone been through snow with the front wheel drive version?

·
Registered
584 Posts
We had snow in the SE just after I got mine, my car is not a 4x4 but it drive extremely well when other were all over the road, was very impressed

·
Registered
199 Posts
Tony at the moment the roads around hudds are not good but during the day despite continued snow they were kept clear even minor routes. Fingers crossed for you

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the info on Hudersfield roads,I am travelling from Leeds and I usually come the Birstall way, hopefully this will be passable.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My 2wd SE has coped with the snow around West Yorkshire no problem. I would nt worry about you been stranded. It is only the other idiots on the road you need to be watchful for

·
Registered
572 Posts
tetchmeister said:
El Aleph said:
You guys have to do something about your weather, seriously  
I'll help with that

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"Good luck with the pick up "

Thanks Tweev , all went well , very pleased with the car , and the service from Bristol Street in Crewe , the salesman spent 2 hrs on the handover , setting up the sat nav, pairing my phone and importing the address book , even tuning the d.a.b. and setting up the favourites for me and when I first inspected the car it was in an empty well lit service bay , but like your pickup, my mats were on back order as well should be there early next week Edited by: nikkko

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not going to happen today unless there is a miracle, the salesman I am dealing with can't even get to work, no more snow forecast for tomorrow, I am keeping my fingers crossed it will be okay.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I need to get down there to pick my mokka mats up but it ain't happening today. A short walk to the shops and I've had to push two cars

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi All.
Mine arrived on Weds and me and the better half are well impressed to date. We've had lots of snow yesterday and today but we've been out and about and had no dramas when others have been getting a push here or there

So well worth the wait and enjoy. The winter pack's been a godsend over the past few days and kept us extra nicely warm and comfortable

Best to all

Comet1105

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hopefully won't have any snow when i pick mine up! I'm not gonna hold my breath tho
Enjoy your cars when you get them

1 - 20 of 23 Posts