·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it's beneficial to my health, I don't mind which bona fide media provides the information. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe coming to your supermarket tomorrow! That's the spirit.

·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Just common sense really, we've got to follow the guidelines set by the government -- just do it folks for all our sakes

·
Registered
65 Posts
Your problem comes when you have to interact with anyone else. You could be stopped by one of the emergency services, you could breakdown and need roadside assistance, you could be involved in a RTC and need to exchange details to name but a few reasons.

If you're self isolating you must realise that you could be contagious so why put others at risk?

·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree but there's a big difference between Social Distancing and Self Isolation. The latter meaning you have have reason to believe you, or someone close to you, has come in contact with or is showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus and as such must keep away from anyone else.

·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To believe you or someone close to you has come into contact with the virus to self isolate might be one reason, but like many others, people decided to self isolate to prevent anybody outside giving them the virus.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
My wife at this moment in time will not go out shopping to supermarket for food because she is scared of catching anything so I do the food shopping once a week and also collect her medication from chemist -- we together go for a short daily walk observing the distancing rules at all times -- this weekend will be the test and I'm not looking forwards to media headlines telling me that people have been tearing up the rule book by travelling when told not to do so over the holiday

·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hate to think of the numbers during/after this Bank Holiday.
Another grim day as coronavirus death toll jumps by 953 to 8,931--the biggest rise yet,

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Can't help but notice the number of cyclists who as usual can't abide by pretty well any rule, but surely everybody's got it by now?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
That chap who was pulled by the cops yesterday in Cumbria because he had a canoe on his car roof and he told the cops he was going to lake District for spot of canoeing with his friend -- he deffo had not got it :confused::((n)

·
Registered
79 Posts
We all really need to pay attention when we read stuff, we'd all be the better for it!

·
Super Moderator
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just wonder why? If it was motorists defying the rules, the law would come down hard.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts