Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not know they came in Two Tone (JOKE)
Straight off the transporter before PDI, Not before time. Should get to take it home Friday.
1.7 CTDi Carbon Flash 4x4

·
Registered
584 Posts
are you sure thats not the protective covering that they are delivered with? I saw a few on a transporter all looking the same

·
Registered
94 Posts
jcol .. you might want to delete that post later when you read the first message in full screen lol

Lamp Tramp ... Actually does not look bad ... in two tone then ... i think in the early days they were talking about an Irmscher stripe across the body from front to back ... had lost the idea but seriously considering again

·
Registered
584 Posts
I know what I posted and I cannot beleive that anyone would want that type of two tone, still looks like a delivery covering, still to be convinced!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Would it be asking too much to have it wrapped completely in bubble wrap. South Korea is a long way off

·
Registered
767 Posts
jcol said:
I know what I posted and I cannot beleive that anyone would want that type of two tone, still looks like a delivery covering, still to be convinced!
Before you dig yourself a hole. Still need convincing.

Lamp Tramp said:
I did not know they came in Two Tone (JOKE)
Straight off the transporter before PDI, Not before time. Should get to take it home Friday.
1.7 CTDi Carbon Flash 4x4
The wrinkled mirror backs give it away. I did oncehave an inlet manifold in redwrinkle finish though.

Edited by: Flat Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts