Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out on friday and noticed a neighbour across the street had new mokka on the drive, you dont see any then ive spotted 4 in a week.

·
Registered
118 Posts
There is one in my town too, they picked it up on Friday, they went for the 1.4i 16v Turbo Exclusive in the Boracay Blue instead of the SE as they didn't want to wait til May/June, she says it is brilliant to drive :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not seen any so far in St Helens, or on my travels.

I'll be ordering mine in July. Only need to change my car in October :)

*so excited*

·
Registered
208 Posts
No others seen in Coventry... looks like its just me at the moment... had some people yesterday asking to have a look in.. when they did the lady said to hubby.. this is beautiful... :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not seen any down here bar the one I think was a demo car in Portsmouth. Seen a few more Antaras out there this month. Edited by: Squinny

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Not seen any on the road in Chesterfield. Only ever seen one on the road and that was the demo car that I was in although dealer told me that they were selling well and they had sold a fair number. The saleslady that I dealt with has sold 14 herself.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey J1234 where in St Leonards are you as I have seen the Blue one that was in the showroom on the free fuel weekend. I test drove the Black one and have seen the sales guy Dan in his Silver one. Hi only lives round the corner so keep teasing me while i wait!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
The only one is Norwich Ive seen is the demo which I tested, SE AWD, the dealership hasn't even got a demo now as they sold it, so cant even be seen or demo'd around here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts